Export thread

I don't know what to say

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

NSFW I don't know what to say to this at all... it's... horrible... heart wrenching :(

Horrible doesn't even begin to describe this

Mods feel free to delete if this isn't good for the forum.

home invasion and double murder on 911 call :(

http://www.azfamily.com/video/3tvextra-index.html?nvid=372025&shu=1

Oh jesus...

I can't listen to this.

Denbrought

Denbrought

Zen said, "Cool story bro."

Really, what's the point of discussion here? Humanity is horrible? It's not news, it's not debate, it's just trying to drown a saturday night in vinegar.

Gurpel

Gurpel

welp there is 16 minutes of my life that im not wasting.

Steve

Steve

Since I won't click the link as I have no desire to listen to it at least tell me the invaders were caught.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

Yeah they were caught and one was shot I believe from looking at news articles

Denbrought said:
Zen said, "Cool story bro."
Pretty much. That and ditto to Gurpel.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

:facepalm: Why? Why in the name of anything at all did you feel compelled to post that?

Wow. Just wow.

Chazwozel

Jesus fucking Christ! :Leyla:

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

It did start with the actual gunshots first for about 1 1/2 mins but then it was a audio of a woman who sounded pretty much like the girl from Blair Witch fliming herself crying for the last 16mins (Yes I realize it's real, but I'm just describing what it sounded like) Oh and Gurpel, it was 18:51mins.

Chazwozel

Shegokigo said:
It did start with the actual gunshots first for about 1 1/2 mins but then it was a audio of a woman who sounded pretty much like the girl from Blair Witch fliming herself crying for the last 16mins (Yes I realize it's real, but I'm just describing what it sounded like) Oh and Gurpel, it was 18:51mins.
Dude, what do you expect her to do. Her husband and daughter were just brutally murdered?

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Again, I realize what it was, but the entire audio that's all I could picture while listening to her. I'm heartless, not stupid.

Bowielee

Bowielee

Shegokigo said:
Again, I realize what it was, but the entire audio that's all I could picture while listening to her. I'm heartless, not stupid.
I have this weird ongoing backstory going on in my head where Shego is actually, in real life, a flowers and ponies straight girl who just enjoys screwing with people on the forum.

Far

Far

ThatNickGuy said:
I can't listen to this.

Gurpel

Gurpel

Shegokigo said:
Oh and Gurpel, it was 18:51mins.
well great, now i need to get my eyes checked. :bush:

If you are not sure if it would add anything to the boards, it probably won't. Had it not been so graphic I might have left it, but my goodness.