Export thread

Heroes of the Storm Beta Key Giveaway

Bowielee

Bowielee

Hey everybody, Blizzard sent me some free beta keys to share with friends.
I have three to give out.
I first want to gauge interest. I don't want to just give it to three people who just post first and are ambivalent about the game and then get flooded with requests from people who legitimately want to get into the beta.If a ton of people are interested, then I'll do some sort of contest for the keys. If there's no interest, I'll just give them to random respondents.

Terrik

Terrik

I'll put my hat into the ring, since I'm a huge MOBA fan.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

People really should try to get in on this, even if they don't like MOBAs. It's a super fun game.

PatrThom

PatrThom

I'm tempted, but have no time at all right now. Enjoy.

--Patrick

Bowielee

Bowielee

I would like to put calls out to people, but the only person who I know for sure was biting at the reigns for an invite was Poe, and he's already in.

I'll leave this up through the weekend and people can express interest either by posting directly or PMing me.

Bowielee

Bowielee

I hate to be "that guy" but I will not be giving these keys to people who register to the forums just to request a key.

PatrThom

PatrThom

I hate to be "that guy" but I will not be giving these keys to people who register to the forums just to request a key.
This is a thing? Oy.

--Patrick

D

dachoneedHotSkeey :D

hi ill rly want to get that key :)becasue im rly like blizzard games and im rly fun of those type of games :))

Bubble181

Bubble181

hi ill rly want to get that key :)becasue im rly like blizzard games and im rly fun of those type of games :))
...can't...tell....if....joke.....account...gah....too...much....time....spent....on....internet...

sellox

sellox

heeey, I'm new around here, if that's not against the rules I'd like a key too, my friends are playing this game saying it's very fun and I feel like I was left behind. I'd like to play with them!

Bowielee

Bowielee

I now have 6 beta keys available.

Any takers?

Bubble181

Bubble181

I have 4 EU Beta keys to give away...Jet let me know.