Help me give blizzard money?

A friend of mine is down on his luck, and an avid hearthstone player. I want to give him a code for a $50 bnet giftcard so he can buy the hearthstone pre-purchase bundle before it launches tonight. Problem is I cannot for the life of me find out how to purchase a bnet gift card from blizzard, and the online sellers I've found either only offer $20, or only sell PHYSICAL CARDS TO BE SHIPPED.

Goddamn blizzard, why don't you want my money?

Someone link me where I need to go.

If you live close enough to someplace that does have gift cards (like Wal*Mart or whatever) you can buy them yourself.
Then you can email/chat the code to him to redeem.
If you can't find any $50 cards, 3x$20 is not that far off, and he'll have $10 extra bnet balance to spend on other packs & stuff.

--Patrick

If you live close enough to someplace that does have gift cards (like Wal*Mart or whatever) you can buy them yourself.
Then you can email/chat the code to him to redeem.
If you can't find any $50 cards, 3x$20 is not that far off, and he'll have $10 extra bnet balance to spend on other packs & stuff.

--Patrick
The pre-purchase sale ends tonight, and I wasn't really willing to drive out to town to buy bnet cards to text to him.

Blizzard, as it turns out, doesn't allow the sale of any digital cards, or any account balance transfers at all. So I ended up just using paypal to send him money instead.