HCGLNS 4th Ed Game: Rise of the Drow

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I've got a doctors apt on Thursday evening now, so this week's game will need to get pushed to the 10th. Should be enough time to do the RP I want to do and introduce the new player.

Sorry, it's been so busy for me lately, but Annual General Meetings only come once a year...

Bump.

Updated the RP thread with a ninja edit, detailing the last encounter session and concluded the Nicolas Peers mini-story arc.

Game Session is this Thursday Nov 10th.

So how exactly do you guys run these? I'm assuming your using the Vent server to chat, but are you using some sort of program/web app to do the actual tabletop stuff?

W

waxerson

That's a very curt way of saying you're joining the game as a dwarven swarm druid :p
Oh right, this isn't the RP thread!

What time do you expect to begin on Thursday? I may have to argue about a mid-term result, but I don't expect to be long.

R

rathkor

when is the next game? keeping in mind it is thanksgiving next week and christmas in a month

R

rathkor

I can do December 1st and 8th, but those might be the only 2 dates i have available for the rest of the year and part of January.

I cannot do the 1st as I'll be on a train and then a plane that day and won't be back home until 11pm pst.

Yes, it is my intention to resume, possibly on the 25th or 26th of this month. I have some writing I need to catch up first, so look for that this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.