[Music] Have y'all heard Childish Gambino - Camp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElJuski

Staff member
Actually, I find it kind of boring, but I also think that Childish Gambino is also kind of boring. He does have some nasty awesome lines though. I really like "Heartbeat" though(I'm assuming that's the single he's going with?).

I'm going straight to your thighs like the cake you ate
BOOSH

ElJuski

Staff member
I think I'm also slanted by all the white hipster wannabes slobbing their knob over Donald Glover because it's safe rap music.
Added at: 21:06
"LOL he likes video games and Batman JUST LIKE ME! Rap is cool now, not scary!"

ElJuski

Staff member
Yeah nerd rap is awful, but that's the computer nerds. I'm talking about the suburban white kids that "hated" rap until it was accessible to them: Childish Gambino, Das Racist, even Lupe Fiasco (I'm guilty on two counts there, but these examples come to mind).

Pitchfork is farts.

That being said, I don't like the new Gambino stuff. Sounds like imitation Drake. Rap or sing, pick a side, we're at war.

I like individual lines, but feel some of the songs don't really flow together the way I'd like. It also doesn't help when I hear really similar ideas between two different songs. I really enjoy the music video for freaks and geeks though.

Overall I just feel torn on it.

Speaking of MC Chris, did anyone else hear Hoodie Ninja on the car commercial before the Muppet movie?

I found that funny. I turned to my friend and I was all "That's MC Chris" and he was like, "Who?"

Status
Not open for further replies.