[Movies] Guardians of the Galaxy 2 (Spoilers)

I agree with Charlie; this seems to have little point right now besides "first!" This thread will probably get locked out of disuse (if the forum still does that) before there's any news worth posting and we'll just need a new one later anyway.

Honestly, I think it might not be a bad idea if we started a thread solely for discussing the Marvel Cinematic Universe films. That way, when we get news like this announcement, we can discuss it there rather than just having a thread with a single piece of news that would lay dormant for a while.

Honestly, I think it might not be a bad idea if we started a thread solely for discussing the Marvel Cinematic Universe films. That way, when we get news like this announcement, we can discuss it there rather than just having a thread with a single piece of news that would lay dormant for a while.
I like this idea for sake of keeping stuff together, but on the other hand, if someone's trying avoid news or discussion about a particular movie, it would be difficult. We already have a hell of a time managing spoilers in the Game of Thrones thread between what book/season is being discussed.

I like this idea for sake of keeping stuff together, but on the other hand, if someone's trying avoid news or discussion about a particular movie, it would be difficult. We already have a hell of a time managing spoilers in the Game of Thrones thread between what book/season is being discussed.
Good point. I suppose that is the risk you do run with having a thread like that. We could do smaller threads around the time of each film that could be spoiler-free zones, while the central thread could be marked as a spoiler zone, so that the implications and reveals of what lies next could be discussed further.

Good point. I suppose that is the risk you do run with having a thread like that. We could do smaller threads around the time of each film that could be spoiler-free zones, while the central thread could be marked as a spoiler zone, so that the implications and reveals of what lies next could be discussed further.
And then there's confusion.

I like the idea of a master thread, but I think it's just easier to have them separate.