Goin' Nukular, Art Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RealBigNuke

Might as well!

To get things started, here's a bit of a quickie photoshop painting of Icecrown Glacier from WoW.

Here's another WoW related piece

This baby netted me like 1600 wow golds. Sadly, the highest commission I've gotten to date.

:Leyla:

Probably the biggest thing that keeps me from spending all day arting is that I have trouble coming up with original content. I can do fanart of everything just fine, but that's not what I want to do. Recently, I've just decided to go tits out and make a webcomic that I've been planning to do since... last month to force me to draw some somewhat original stuff, so here's some concept work for the character in my avatar.

And here's a bit of a wallpaper I started working on a couple days ago and forgot about until today.

And here's a closeup of the griffons 'cuz I think they're adorable. Especially the kinda retarded lookin' one on the left.

R

RealBigNuke

Thanks very much for the compliments! Also I'm always interested in working for cash :D

While looking for coloring inspiration for that wallpaper I found this other WoW commission I did. Guy requested I draw his Resto druid in tree form, holding his Ulduar hammer, with his warbear, and also his pet baby tree. Gotta say, was a bit of a challenge.

Think I pulled it off, though.

I'll update on the wallpaper coloring tomorrow, as I gotta work all day today ;_;

Nice stuff!

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

This makes me wanna get back into drawing my DnD characters...

R

RealBigNuke

Now with added website!

The webcomic project is done enough, so I've had a site thrown together and 'm updating Tuesdays and Fridays until I'm at the point I can try three a week.

Any comments, criticism, or praise of the comic or the site would be quite helpful.

www.underlingcomic.com

Cajungal

Staff member
GoddAMN, Nuke, these are gorgeous! I can't believe I've never come in hear before. That first one is gorgeous, so detailed. Real nice Dranei too, and that Lazerus guy is so cute!

D

Dusty668

Very Nice! Loved the comic too. So can you do other games or just WoW?
Rates man, what are your rates????

R

RealBigNuke

I can do other games besides WoW :D Love DnD characters and so forth. Don't love sonic fan characters, but I have no shame and need money. <<

A simple lineart or bust piece like the one I did for laz is about ten bucks, something more complicated like the draenei or druid pic is about 15-20, depending on if you want a background and stuff.

L

Lally

I think your style is really awesome, very clean and professional looking. I really like what you've got of the comic so far. :D

R

RealBigNuke

Couple new pieces! Haven't done anything WoW or video game related recently because dragon age ate all my time. After I catch up to my update schedule I might do some DA:O art >>

Anyway, here's a concept of a character that will show up in a few chapters:

And here's the almost-finished title to chapter two of underling.

EDIT: Here's a background painting of a desert I just finished

Status
Not open for further replies.