Godzilla: Final Wars

[CONTAINER][POSTER]
[/POSTER][MOVIE]Title: Godzilla: Final Wars

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Ryûhei Kitamura[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Masahiro Matsuoka[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Rei Kikukawa[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Don Frye[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Akira Takarada[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kane Kosugi[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Maki Mizuno[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kumi Mizuno[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Masatō Ibu[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Masanobu Takashima[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kazuki Kitamura[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Reika Kirishima[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tak Sakaguchi[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Shuya Yoshimoto[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tsutomu Kitagawa[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2004-11-29[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]125[/RUNTIME]

Plot: [PLOT]Evil Space Aliens called the Xilians unleashes all the Earth's monsters to lay waste to most of the world's major cities, including Tokyo, New York, Sydney, Shanghai and Paris. It is up to Godzilla and the Earth Defense Force to vanquish the monsters and aliens to rescue the world in the ultimate "Save the Earth" battle.[/PLOT][/MOVIE][/CONTAINER]

This movie is off the wall. It's too crazy to hate. I love the American general, the Matrix aliens, Godzilla all over the places. It's a stupid movie and not my favorite Godzilla film, but it's a lot of fun.

Also has a nice fuck you to the 1998 Godzilla movie.

This movie is off the wall. It's too crazy to hate. I love the American general, the Matrix aliens, Godzilla all over the places. It's a stupid movie and not my favorite Godzilla film, but it's a lot of fun.

Also has a nice fuck you to the 1998 Godzilla movie.
Oh, you mean- THIS!

Fun fact, that movie was so bad Toho decided to make Godzilla 2000 so that the G-man's name wouldn't be completely destroyed.

I fucking love this movie, for one Don Fry is one of the best bad ass normals EVER, X is a classic over the top villain, and Goji baby took out like TEN MONSTERS! One of which had chainsaws for hands, which I also have a toy of.

Captain Gajin makes up for the horribly racist and offensive stereotype of NYC. I will never be bothered to remember the name of Donald Frye's character. He will be forever be Captain Gaijin.