Export thread

ENOUGH!

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

All right, I've had it up to here with your antics. This has been going on for far too long and my patience has officially run dry.

Face it. Halforums ain't big enough for the two of us. This was inevitable.

So, fine. Fine! Let's have it out. Manno-ay-manno. One-on-one. You and me. Right here, right now. In front of everyone to finally prove once and for all who is the better. And to the victor goes the spoils. Winner takes all. Loser leaves town forever. If you back down, everyone will know just what kind of person you really are.

You know who you are.

SeraRelm

Bring it, bitch.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

All right, SaraRelm, but you asked for this. CHARGE!

SeraRelm

I usually don't accept clients on such short notice, but since you insist.

Why don't you lie down while I prepare?

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

I don't know why I'm aroused.

SeraRelm

DVD and Blu-ray will be available via the usual channels.

Jay

Jay

b4Yly.jpg

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

Spider-Man's cooler than Superman.

*shades fall on to face, moonwalks out of thread*

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Spider-Man's cooler than Superman.

*shades fall on to face, moonwalks out of thread*
You sonova...!

SeraRelm

That's like saying an angst-y emo turd is cooler than a Mary Sue.

Waaaiiit a minute...

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

That's like saying an angst-y emo turd is cooler than a Mary Sue.

Waaaiiit a minute...

SeraRelm

But at least there were never any spider-pets. I'll give him that.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Frank

Frank

My favorite part is the eye lightning just fucking up the ground.

SeraRelm

->

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Oh please. Every major superhero has had some dumb ideas/stories. At least Electric Superman had some cool moments in Morrison's JLA.

Spidey's had the Clone Saga and One More Day, to name two.

SeraRelm

Super Pets.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

It was the Silver Age. Everything was silly in the Silver Age. There was a Bat-Gorilla once. And Ace the Bathound.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

Your individual facial components are laid out in such a way as to be undesirable and your odor is pungent.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Your individual facial components are laid out in such a way as to be undesirable and your odor is pungent.
Well, you're just a buttface. You have a face that is like a butt.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

I actually have buttocks where my head should be

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

As delightful as this exchange has been, it has done nothing to dispute the fact that your appearance is several miles off from the human ideal, such that a casual glance causes grimaces, averting of eyes, and physical pain.

strawman

strawman

Oh, ThatNickGuy.

You know, don't you?

It will never be enough.

Never.

Jay

Jay

A peace offering to all the angry people

Q8i97.jpg

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

A peace offering to all the angry people

I'm allergic to that shit, you buttface!

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

I'm allergic to that shit, you buttface!
He slaved over a hot stove all day and this is the thanks you have to give him!?

Jay

Jay

Not my fault Jebus didn't make you as awesome as me.

ElJuski

ElJuski

Goddamnit I thought we were going to talk about J-Lo

Bubble181

Bubble181

I want it made abundantly clear that no-one is allowed to decisively win or lose this battle. Loser has to leave town, as long as no-one loses, you're all obligated to stay around.

That said, your monolinguality is clear proof of an intelligence level closer to that of a sea monkey than that of normal human beings.

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

Bowielee

Bowielee

Bring it, bitch.
I just have to list the ways in which this is awesome.
Zan and Jayna incesting it up.
Robin's "Dat Ass"
Batman's pedoing out on Jace (note the condom tucked into the utility belt).
Tyler Durden reference.
Gleek and Blip knife fighting.

This is officially my new favorite thing.

SeraRelm

It's how I've always pictured HF.

Wahad

Wahad

So who do the wonder twins represent then? :whistling:

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

All right, I've had it up to here with your antics. This has been going on for far too long and my patience has officially run dry.

Face it. Halforums ain't big enough for the two of us. This was inevitable.

So, fine. Fine! Let's have it out. Manno-ay-manno. One-on-one. You and me. Right here, right now. In front of everyone to finally prove once and for all who is the better. And to the victor goes the spoils. Winner takes all. Loser leaves town forever. If you back down, everyone will know just what kind of person you really are.

You know who you are.

SeraRelm

The taboo love between BH and Juski.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Hey guys back off Nick! I've actually met him and he is super nice and his Liefieldesc tattoo of Squirrel Girl is amazing!

Bones

Bones

I totally call Brak!

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Allow me to offer a scathing remark that will melt your faces, irradiate your genitalia, piss in your salad and make your sisters find true love with the family dog/cat/other pet:

*ahem*

Your mother.

That is all.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Allow me to offer a scathing remark that will melt your faces, irradiate your genitalia, piss in your salad and make your sisters find true love with the family dog/cat/other pet:

*ahem*

Your mother.

That is all.
So's your face.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

You sonova...!

Why does he have three rows of teeth? Also, those tumors on his right hand must be painful.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Why does he have three rows of teeth? Also, those tumors on his right hand must be painful.
Also, those tumors on his right hand must be painful.

Bubble181

Bubble181

N_R = Superman? It explains so much. :awesome:

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

N_R = Superman? It explains so much. :awesome:
I do NOT wear my underwear on top of my pants, good sir.

Bones

Bones

to be fair I think those are like wrestling trunks NR

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

Bones, I'm pretty sure those are closer to sauna pants.

Bones

Bones

oh yes, sauna pants

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Bones, I'm pretty sure those are closer to sauna pants.
They will never find your body. It will be like it had simply vanished into thin air.

SeraRelm

I do NOT wear underwear, good sir.
FTFY.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

oh yes, sauna pants
I'm not even going to tell what I'm going to do to you, your sister and your closest friend.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Not that far from the truth, if you must know. :unibrow:

Bones

Bones

I'm not even going to tell what I'm going to do to you, your sister and your closest friend.
hey, I am on your side here, way to go with the team kills NR, no wonder no one wants to play COD with you!

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

hey, I am on your side here, way to go with the team kills NR, no wonder no one wants to play COD with you!
Sooooooo... You're saying you DON'T want these boxes of delicious Swiss chocolate? Okay, I guess I'll just have to eat them by myself :p

On a more serious note, this is why I try not to answer in gifs or pictures alone. A picture may be worth a thousand words, but sometimes the message gets garbled in the translation.

Bones

Bones

aww real swiss chocolate!? YOU MONSTER!:cry:

Bubble181

Bubble181

these boxes of delicious Swiss chocolate? Okay, I guess I'll just have to eat them by myself :p
You eating Swiss chocolate is like me going for a nice, relaxing Swedish sauna. I think we can all agree this is not the desired outcome, no?

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

You eating Swiss chocolate is like me going for a nice, relaxing Swedish sauna. I think we can all agree this is not the desired outcome, no?
I believe it is more of an oxymoron, as there is no such thing as a Swedish sauna. There is only a pale imitation made by Swedes.

I do like me some chocolate, though... except that Cadbury shit I ate in Ireland. God that was horrendous...

SeraRelm

Cadbury is dry, much like today's Hershey. I like Gertrude Hawk, personally.

Bubble181

Bubble181

Cadbury, and by extension most of what Americans consider chocolate, isn't - not by any definition either Belgians or Swiss use.
For the record, in one of the last sauna places I went, they actually DID have separate "Finnish" and "Swedish" saunas. The Finnish one was 10° hotter, otherwise I didn't really notice much of a difference...Think they were just t rying to be fancy :p

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Swedish sauna? Isn't that when you fart in a bag and force it over someone's head?

SeraRelm

I'm gonna call that a Poe Rebreather.

Bubble181

Bubble181

Huh, so...It's like a Dutch oven, but smaller? Interesting....

TommiR

TommiR

For the record, in one of the last sauna places I went, they actually DID have separate "Finnish" and "Swedish" saunas. The Finnish one was 10° hotter, otherwise I didn't really notice much of a difference...Think they were just t rying to be fancy :p
If I may ask, how hot were the two saunas? Over here, finnish saunas are between 70-100 degrees Celsius, depending on the person's taste. I like about 80 degrees which seems to be the norm, and the sauna world championships begin at 110 degrees.

SeraRelm

Sauna World Championships?

Bubble181

Bubble181

Don't remember exactly, I think hey were supposed to be 80 and 90....and yes, I know that temperature isn't a good way to differentiate different types of sauna. Sauna complex thingies tend to have several at several temperatures, some just call them by their average temperature, others try to fancy it up. Don't ask me why they thought Sweden would be a good idea as a name for a sauna :-P

TommiR

TommiR

Sauna World Championships?
Yeah, there was (edit: unofficial) an international competition organised between 1999 and 2010 in Finland. The temperature began at 110 degrees Celsius, and a litre of water was poured on the stove via a forcet every 30 seconds. The winner is the one who left the sauna unaided last.

They discontinued the contest after a russian contestant died of third-degree burns.
Don't remember exactly, I think hey were supposed to be 80 and 90....and yes, I know that temperature isn't a good way to differentiate different types of sauna. Sauna complex thingies tend to have several at several temperatures, some just call them by their average temperature, others try to fancy it up. Don't ask me why they thought Sweden would be a good idea as a name for a sauna :-P
Well, over here the expression 'swedish sauna' is a bit of a joke, it is what you call it when for example the weather outside is rather hot: "it's as hot in there as in a swedish sauna". Also, when the sauna is not hot or humid enough, a typical saying goes "throw some more water on the stove, we didn't come here to read Aftonbladet (a swedish newspaper)".

As you can see, we don't think too highly of swedish saunas. But 80 degrees is decent enough, I think.

Azurephoenix

Azurephoenix

What's with all the Swedish hate? Leave my ancestors alone you oafs! :p

SeraRelm

Crazy Norswederlanders...

filmfanatic

filmfanatic

Enough of this talk! Have at you, fellow Halforumites!

BananaHands

BananaHands

I'll show you what for!

filmfanatic

filmfanatic

My fist to your face shall be like my enthusiasm: smashing!

SeraRelm

TommiR

TommiR

What's with all the Swedish hate? Leave my ancestors alone you oafs! :p
We fart in their general direction!

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

The hate towards Sweden will stop when Sweden stops deserving it.

BananaHands

BananaHands

Azurephoenix

Azurephoenix

We fart in their general direction!
The hate towards Sweden will stop when Sweden stops deserving it.

You can both get bent... :D

Also... your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberry!

SeraRelm

THIS JUST IN!

Frank

Frank

Awesome.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

I don't get it. He's being portrayed as creepy. Where's the humour in that?

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Like a man with x-ray vision ain't creepy...

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

I like when Kate Beaton does superhero comics because she doesn't really know much about them, so she writes them as massive idiots. The Aquaman one is pretty good too.

SeraRelm

Her best are the "I don't give a shit" Wonder Woman ones.

Frank

Frank

YOU. ARE IN. MY GODDAMNED WAY.

SeraRelm

Best... Hero... Ever...

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

BananaHands

BananaHands

tegid

tegid

I love Kate Beaton.

Chippy

Chippy

One of her MS Paint ones

SeraRelm

So cocky. I bet he's hiding that he's just chicken.

BananaHands

BananaHands

filmfanatic

filmfanatic

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

NerdFight.gif