Doodle fight club (Tell everyone)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doodle fight!

Rules:
1) Anyone can participate no matter how good or bad your doodles are!
2) THERE ARE NO RULES

Suggestions:
1) Keep it clean. And by clean I mean don't give people nightmares about what you drew :aaahhh:
2) Don't be the guy who kills everyone and always seems to bounce back from anything done to him. That gets annoying after a while
3) THERE ARE SEVERAL SUGGESTIONS

WHO DARES CHALLENGE MAGICTRON?

Part man!

Part machine!

ALL WIZARD

From the year 2250........BC

It is I, the Bubble-Brew! Through genetic modifications, I have enhanced my already legendary Owl-given abilities with gills, opposable thumbs, and the power of speech and telepathy. I will rise to your challenge, and seize that which is the power of all your magical powers - your HAT! *swoops in to take the hat in his claws*

Have I mentioned my Paint-skills are somewhat on the limited side? :-P

M

Mr. Lawface

No wizard or owl could possibly defeat...

ZORDAX! Space master of planet Zoron 5! With his mighty phaser-laser, he shall destroy/conquer all in his path!

Sorry for the delay. Holidays + no internet for a few days and yadda yadda yadda.

SO IT BEGINS!

With a wave of his hand MAGICTRON creates a new hat and gets down the business.

FEEL THE WRATH OF HIS TERRIBLE TECHNO MAGIC!

ElJuski

Staff member
Gahdammit I feel so bad about not entering this shit already. I promise my combatant will be putting a twist on all this madness as soon as I get a chance to sit down!!

Bubble181 said:

is the last one....is the last one a winged candle taking a shit on the watchin' guy?

I think it's a winged candle taking a shit on the watchin' guy.

That candle just won the fight as far as I'm concerned.

Bubble181 said:
phil said:
Philosopher B. said:
I can't seem to see Bubble's images ...
quoting him gave me URLs to some image hosting site.
It's called Microsoft Skydrive, and it sucks :-P
WHAT THE SPELUNKING? Are you taking a crap on me on that broken image?!

I SAY IT'S NON-CANONICAL!

as the image was broken and I couldn't see it...

...and beacuse I don't like to get Crap in my snacks :paranoid:

EDIT: Damned Imageshack! I had done a picture that reacted to your attack... and the freaking page won't upload.

EDIT 2: Yay!

Captain atom enters the fray!

For the moment, he stares at the pooing and wizarding and mangacannonshootings, trying to look interesting!

Gods, I suck at doodling.

So that's it?

So, some owl guy stole a hat. A wizard attacked. Some dude sold me peanuts. Then owlie took a crap on me. I got mad and fired a really large gun that burned me.

THE END.

Woah. Epic.

Hey now! I just need time. I really honestly suck at drawing, those doodles above of mine took hours each to complete (the very sad thing is I'm not kidding). I'll get back at you for shooting the planet like that! Somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.