Export thread

Code to purchase Google Glass up for grabs

Enresshou

Enresshou

Hey, all,

I signed up for this a while ago (still no idea why I did, since I have no interest in it really), but my number was apparently pulled and I now have a code you can use to buy the Explorer version of Google Glass. If you want it just let me know; I'd be happy to provide!

MindDetective

MindDetective

If I had a couple grand laying around...

Enresshou

Enresshou

If I had a couple grand laying around...
Pretty much my reaction.

MindDetective

MindDetective

I would love to play with one in all honesty. I think it is an exciting gadget. (Think of the research possibilities!!!) But I can't afford what it takes to be an early adopter in this case.

Neon Pirate

Neon Pirate

Thanks, but the reading glasses are bad enough! I'll recommend that none of you ever dash out of an office with reading glasses still on and a wall ahead. It won. Would be an interesting gadget to play with, but I can think of better things to wish I could do with the few grand that I don't have.

strawman

strawman

Given that it's going to see wide release as early as April this year, and that the price is very likely to drop from $1,500 to between $300 and $500, there's no reason to plunk down that cash unless you're actively developing apps for it which have to be ready when the consumer version lands.[DOUBLEPOST=1389380578,1389380513][/DOUBLEPOST]http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/438840-google-glass-release-date-price-and-video-demo/#axzz2q1X73j4T