BBC America HD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was supposed to launch today. No go on DirecTV. Does anyone actually have it? (pics or it didn't happen)

Chatter on the DirecTV side of DBSTalk is rather dismissive of the entire thing. They're over a year behind schedule, and none of the usual sources had *one word* of chatter about this channel coming any time soon. So it's entirely likely that they launched a channel in exactly ZERO households.

S

Steven Soderburgin

Charlie Don't Surf and I were literally having a conversation this weekend about whether BBC America had an HD channel. We couldn't find one and didn't care enough to look it up. Good to know that this is happening though. Gonna get my Top Gear on, hell yeah.

its supposed to be today, I'll know this evening.

They better have it too, because that Torchwood miniseries is debuting over here tonight.

Kissinger said:
Charlie Don't Surf and I were literally having a conversation this weekend about whether BBC America had an HD channel. We couldn't find one and didn't care enough to look it up. Good to know that this is happening though. Gonna get my Top Gear on, * yeah.
Top Gear on my HD set in SD resolution looks great. I can't wait to see it when it switches over.

I am so happy that Comedy finally switched too.

According to the chatter on DBSTalk and even BBC America's own forums, there is not a single cable or satellite provider who has picked it up yet. Does a channel broadcasting to nobody really truly exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.