Anyone still watching True Blood? (episode 2x09 SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was such an awesome episode. This season has been really good. I can't wait for the focus to shift on back to Bon Temps and have MaryAnn get all kinds of murdered.

I just finished watching it, wow... My feelings for Eric are changing, I used to hate him but he does have a softer side.

[spoiler:14stcci6]Also it's sad to see Godric go, he is such an awesome dude. I admit I might have shed a few tears at the end of this episode.[/spoiler:14stcci6]

Charlie Dont Surf said:
This was such an awesome episode. This season has been really good. I can't wait for the focus to shift on back to Bon Temps and have MaryAnn get all kinds of murdered.

They must not get rid of MaryAnn, she's awesome! And yes this was a great episode. Erics banter after his deception was great. And it was about time Sam realised he could use his powers for more than just doggy sex.

R

Rubicon

Yes, this episode was awesome. Even though they are slightly deviating from the books, it's still awesomesauce on a awesomesammich.

Eric gets..well you saw a taste of what he's really like. Most vampires are like that with their maker. Sure Jessica isn't quite like that with Bill but she's a young vamp, it takes time for the bond to form.

As for Mary Ann, its no spoiler she's a Maenad. Basically, even vamps are scared of her. I won't say what happens but you may be disappointed unless they rewrite it for tv.

L

Le Quack

Yeah dude, I downloaded the audio books and havent gotten very far. I think Im gonna try and watch it.

Mav said:
Yes, this episode was awesome. Even though they are slightly deviating from the books, it's still awesomesauce on a awesomesammich.

Eric gets..well you saw a taste of what he's really like. Most vampires are like that with their maker. Sure Jessica isn't quite like that with Bill but she's a young vamp, it takes time for the bond to form.

As for Mary Ann, its no spoiler she's a Maenad. Basically, even vamps are scared of her. I won't say what happens but you may be disappointed unless they rewrite it for tv.
I dunno, from what I understand, the deviations are more than slight.

Any-hways, I'm digging the show despite my usual revulsion to the norms of most vampire related fiction. The hissing when they bare their fangs, etc.

Yeah, it's very quickly become inspired by the books and not based on the books. Which is nice because then the show surprises you.

C

cvgurau

I dug it, but I was kinda surprised they didn't end it on a life-or-death cliffhanger like they always do.

I'm going to bump this up rather than start a new topic. Anybody else really looking forward to the finale?

I really hope they wrap up most/all of the current plot for the end of the season like they did with the first. I don't want to be left with major plot points dangling while we wait for season three.

I've been pretty impressed with how they've set it up for a lot of plot threads to interweave with this conclusion - can't wait to see how it plays out.

Status
Not open for further replies.