Export thread

A new webcomic (NSFW)

drifter

drifter

Oglaf.com is a new webcomic I came across via questionablecontent.com. It's kind of a fantasy webcomic that has multiple recurring sketches. The art is good, and it's made me laugh. It is very NSFW though, with lots of nudity (male and female). Looks like it's been around about a year, but since it updates weekly, it's easy to breeze through the archive. Here's a sample:

One thing though, on many pages I had to refresh to get pictures to load, perhaps the link from Questionable Content put a hurt on the server.

Vagabond

V.Bond

:rofl:

Man, this is great!

Kinda reminds me of SexyLosers a bit. Hopefully the website issues get straightened out, because this is terrific work.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

hahaha, not bad. I'll have to check that out.

Shakey

Shakey

That's awesome. I'll have to check the archives out at work tomorrow. :p

PatrThom

PatrThom

Thanks. That's really entertaining, assuming you don't have too many hangups.

--Patrick

phil

phil

I like this comic, but never remember the name so rarely read it. Perhaps bookmarks would help. anyway...

I like the one where the explorers drink from the fountain of hot chicks, and then the donkey does too. Also the one where the falcon kills the gnomes with eye lasers

ThatGrinningIdiot!

ThatGrinningIdiot!

Alright! I was browsing webcomics one day, and I stumbled across this little gem. I forgot to bookmark it. Thanks for the link.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Been following them since their first incarnation of the beta site. Really glad to see them still updating :D-:thumbsup: