Export thread

8/19 - Two Face seals the deal

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

http://www.theaterhopper.com/2009/08/19 ... -the-deal/

Um. I'm not sure what the joke is in this comic. Aaron Eckhart is a better actor than Jennifer Aniston. Okay.

Fun Size

Fun Size

I would explain, but that always ruins jokes and you would be no better off.

I have had similar conversations myself however, so I have an advantage.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Charlie Dont Surf said:
http://www.theaterhopper.com/2009/08/19/two-face-seals-the-deal/

Um. I'm not sure what the joke is in this comic. Aaron Eckhart is a better actor than Jennifer Aniston. Okay.
The fact that he's a guy who's more interested in seeing a movie because of a guy instead of "a hot chick".

Espy

Espy

I totally get it. It's not "hilarious" but thats who I felt when I saw that horrible, HORRIBLE trailer.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Jennifer Aniston and Sandra Bullock are both enough of a deterrant to keep me from watching a movie I find even the least bit interesting.

Does this movie look very "paint by the numbers"? It's like they took notes in every other schlocky movie ever and then synthesized it down to 1.5 - 2 hours.

I probably won't be seeing this movie. Unless Aniston gets naked. Which I doubt. :tongue:

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

what if eckhart gets naked?

that ass :drool:

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Edrondol said:
Does this movie look very "paint by the numbers"? It's like they took notes in every other schlocky movie ever and then synthesized it down to 1.5 - 2 hours.

I probably won't be seeing this movie. Unless Aniston gets naked. Which I doubt. :tongue:
Got a PM for ya!

Shegokigo said:
Edrondol said:

Got a PM for ya!
And I LIKE IT!!

Bubble181

Bubble181

Edrondol said:
Shegokigo said:
Edrondol said:

Got a PM for ya!
And I LIKE IT!!

See? THIS is why we had a NSFW board :tongue: :whistling:

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

share the wealth

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

Allen said:
what if eckhart gets naked?

that ass :drool: