Reactions?

Dec 11, 2013
Jersey Shore -BENNY go home!
I know. The new reaction addon uses a different resolution than the old one, and doesn't scale the old ones up. So, if people want to headhunt/create new 30x30 icons for our reactions (looking at YOU @Celt Z )... please do.
I have been summoned!

So, does that mean you want a string cheese icon, or something a bit more... trashy? :awesome:

GasBandit

Staff member
I have been summoned!

So, does that mean you want a string cheese icon, or something a bit more... trashy? :awesome:
You're incorrigible :p

I need hug, agree, disagree, pun, spoiler, informative, I need this explained to me, and You're doing the thing again.

And maybe if you sweet talk me I'll let you define a new one.

• Yarrrr
Reactions: Celt Z
Dec 11, 2013
You're incorrigible :p

I need hug, agree, disagree, pun, spoiler, informative, I need this explained to me, and You're doing the thing again.

And maybe if you sweet talk me I'll let you define a new one.
You love it.

Anyway, imo, the previous "agree, disagree, informative, and need this explained" fit quite well. The other ones I think we can do better, like a shushing finger for "Spoiler" or something. Or a blushing face for "Not like that!", aka the tsundere icon.

GasBandit

Staff member
If we do end up needing to resue any existing (small) icons, I will say that waifu2x does a decent job at upscaling stuff like this compared to Discord or ImageMagick. e.g.
original hug: View attachment 35330
30x30 hug: View attachment 35331
It's still kinda grainy/fuzzy. I'd like to get it just straight up re-done, but I don't have the patience to re-do the pixel art (I did the original hug and brofist icons in MFin' PAINT)

Dec 11, 2013
As soon as remote schooling smoothes out and stops making want to crawl into an alcohol-induced coma every night, I'll give it a go. But if anyone else wants to take a shot instead, don't wait for me.