Your Unpopular Gaming Opinion(s)

How about UGO from a hardware perspective?

RGB LEDs can DIAF. I don’t build a computer because I need a night light, dangit.

—Patrick

figmentPez

Staff member
RGB LEDs can DIAF. I don’t build a computer because I need a night light, dangit.
Emphasis on the B, because blue LEDs were a problem before RGB lighting became a trend. My decade old netbook has a blue LED on it's power brick, and I literally used it as a night light when I was on a cruise. One blue LED lit up the entire room enough to navigate to the bathroom in the middle of the night. It's ridiculous how bright power indicators are on a lot of gadgets. (And yet, my current phone doesn't even have an LED indicator light, because apparently that's something low end phones cheap out on these days.)

I think the characters in Persona 4 are better than the characters in Persona 5. Same for just general character interaction.

My opinion that'll be unpopular among Fallout purists but probably not too uncontroversial among gamers in general:

Fallout 4 has become my favorite Fallout game.

My opinion that'll be unpopular among Fallout purists but probably not too uncontroversial among gamers in general:

Fallout 4 has become my favorite Fallout game.
I, on the other hand, am of the opinion it's a darn shame no Fallout games were ever released after 2 - it seems like a game that could be updated and brought into the modern age of gaming. They only need to be careful not to turn it into some sort of Skyrim-with-guns monstrosity.

I, on the other hand, am of the opinion it's a darn shame no Fallout games were ever released after 2 - it seems like a game that could be updated and brought into the modern age of gaming. They only need to be careful not to turn it into some sort of Skyrim-with-guns monstrosity.
That New Vegas mod was pretty close, though

I'm not a big fan of apocalyptic or zombie scenario games. Mostly stuff like that just grosses me out. Of course, I'm not a big FPS fan, either.

I think most games would be vastly improved if the final boss you had to beat was usually my dick.

"Now that you have conquered the vast hordes of the undead, can you prove yourself the ultimate champion by beating...my dick."
"Woah, let's step back a minute here..."