your necro is here to dig up an artist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so i need someone who wants to take on a comic. i have had an idea for what was originally a graphic novel rolling around in my head for over a decade. i honestly thought it would never see the light of day simply because when it comes to putting pen to paper (or the digital equivalent in this case) i can't make four lines that look like a box.
i could never think that someone else could draw my vision, but now i am convinced that not only can someone draw it, but also add to it themselves, making it bigger and better. and if something doesn't happen with this idea it'll just fade away. and what's the point of that? even if it fails it goes further being attempted than it would just sitting in the dusty memories of my mind.
what i would like is a more realistic, not so toonie comic. something that can obviously start on the web as a twice a week updated thing. eventually i would love to put out print but that is obviously out there a ways. no color, especially at first. it doesn't fit with the story. so we don't have to worry about inking at this time.
i am fairly confident that our good ole Dave would give us a corner of halforums should we gain any kind of following that would want to talk about stuff.
anyhow, someone, anyone, who would like to consider this, hit me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.