Your Favourite Movie for Each Year Since You Were Born

2017: Logan (I didn't fill this out last time)
2018: Bohemian Rhapsody
2019: The Gentlemen
2020: Enola Holmes
2021: Nobody
2022: Everything Everywhere All at Once--I reserve the right to modify this, but I'm not sure anything will come along to knock it off the list.

2017: Logan - Just locking this in as it was early in the year when we last did it and I wanted to have it down. If IT part 2 didn't shit the bed Part 1 might have been here but I think they're really 1 movie so 2 being bad retroactively makes 1 bad as well. Honorable mention to Baby Driver.
2018: Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse - Beautiful movie. So well done. Honorable mention to Annihilation.
2019: Jojo Rabbit - Great year for movies. I think the last really great year in a while for obvious reasons. Honorable mention easily could go to Joker, 1917, Knives Out or Booksmart.
2020: Promising Young Woman - I feel like I didn't see anything else this year.
2021: Spider-Man: No Way Home - But for like the opposite reasons I didn't give it to IT part 1 before. All the other movies leading to this and contributing make this better. Honorable Mention to Dune. Still want to see Last Night in Soho, Free Guy and The French Dispatch.
2022: The Batman - There is no way this retains this all year but I did like it a lot more than I thought I would.

2017: Logan
2018: Hereditary
2019: Parasite
2020: The Color Out of Space
2021: Nightmare Alley
2022: Everything Everywhere All at Once

2015 - Star Wars: The Force Awakens
2016 - Star Wars: Rogue One (very close between this one & Deadpool)

2017 (so far) - Lego Batman (I am hoping this changes to Star Wars: The Last Jedi by the end of the year)
2017 - Lego Batman (it did not change)
2018 - Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse
2019 - Knives Out (Rian Johnson CAN make a good movie... interesting)
2020 - Soul (Unless the filmed version of Hamilton counts, if so, then Hamilton)
2021 - Mitchells vs the Machines
2022 - (this space was intentionally left blank, I've only seen Turning Red in this year's releases and it was... fine)

2017 - Lego Batman (it did not change)
2018 - Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse
2019 - Knives Out (Rian Johnson CAN make a good movie... interesting)
2020 - Soul (Unless the filmed version of Hamilton counts, if so, then Hamilton)
2021 - Mitchells vs the Machines
2022 - (this space was intentionally left blank, I've only seen Turning Red in this year's releases and it was... fine)
Watch Everything Everywhere All at Once and you'll have your definitive answer for 2022.