[Thread Game] Your Cocktail Name.

GasBandit

Staff member
Usually I don't care for this kind of "match your this to that and here's what you are" type stuff, but it's been a slow day. I still don't wanna clog the "funny pictures" thread up with this drivel, so it gets its own thread. Here goes.

drinkname.JPG

Screaming Snot. Would not try. Even once.

GasBandit

Staff member
I'm suspicious of that "Olive" entry, it's in a different font. I think I might have got a doctored copy of the image. But I'm having trouble finding the original even though the website is listed.[DOUBLEPOST=1405726416,1405726090][/DOUBLEPOST]Found it. Uh... @ThatNickGuy .. you might want to stick with "Olive."

That Nick Guy - the drink traditionally served to bridesmaids.
Funny little story spinning from that: I was Best Man at a friends wedding about ten years ago. His brother was a huge player. Over the course of the weekend, he slept with not one, not two, but three of the bridesmaids. Admittedly, none of them were exactly lookers and they had horrible self-esteem, but still. It's a feat I've yet to hear from anyone else.

During the reception, everyone was dancing and I was off to the side just enjoying the whole thing. He slides up to me and asks if my female friend on the dance floor was married. I told him no, but she was engaged. With a totally straight face, he asked, "Happily?" I just rolled my eyes and walked away.

Ah, but justice was served him later on. One of the bridesmaids was a crazy, clingy kind of person. She drove all the way from Fredericton to Charlottetown (about 4-5 hours, give or take) and knocked on his door unannounced.

Kiss my Tastebuds but more fun is if I use HCGLNS

Kiss my Sweaty Hobbit Einstein's Bestmans Flaming Tastebuds.

Sweet & Sour Orgasm.

I suppose it's tonic water and peach schnapps with a little grenadine stirred in for color, served in a margarita glass with both a lime and orange slice stuck on the lip, easy on the salt.

--Patrick

Last edited:
Sweaty cum... isn't that the way it should be? I know I'd sure as hell prefer that over a sweaty olive. Where the hell has that olive been? :eek: