Young Frankenstein

[CONTAINER][POSTER]
[/POSTER][MOVIE]Title: Young Frankenstein

Tagline: The scariest comedy of all time!

Genre: [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Mel Brooks[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Gene Wilder[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Marty Feldman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Madeline Kahn[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Cloris Leachman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kenneth Mars[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Richard Haydn[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Peter Boyle[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Teri Garr[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Liam Dunn[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Danny Goldman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Oscar Beregi Jr.[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Arthur Malet[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Anne Beesley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Monte Landis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Rusty Blitz[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John Madison[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John Dennis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gene Hackman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Berry Kroeger[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]1974-12-15[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]106[/RUNTIME]

Plot: [PLOT]A young neurosurgeon (Gene Wilder) inherits the castle of his grandfather, the famous Dr. Victor von Frankenstein. In the castle he finds a funny hunchback called Igor, a pretty lab assistant named Inga and the old housekeeper, Frau Blucher. Young Frankenstein believes that the work of his grandfather was delusional, but when he discovers the book where the mad doctor described his reanimation experiment, he suddenly changes his mind...[/PLOT][/MOVIE][/CONTAINER]

Now I want you to listen to me very carefully... DON'T put the candle back!

A riot... Is an ugly thing. ... AND IT'S ABOUT TIME WE HAD ONE!

So, let me get this straight. You had me put an abnormal brain into a six foot tall, three hundred and fifty POUND GORILLA?! IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE TELLING ME?

Three syllables...! First rhymes with head...

"At times like this, I remember what my dad would used to say."

"...what would he say?"

"He'd say- WHAT YOU DOING IN THE BATHROOM ALL DAY AND NIGHT? Give someone else a chance."

"He's going to be very popular!"

I could never liste to Puttin' on the Ritz after that movie without cracking a fat grin. Godspeed, Peter Boyle!