You have my _______

What is your weapon?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 6-lb wooden sledgehammer that someone left in a wall-locker at Camp LeJeune. I used to carry it around and randomly strike the ground near people who weren't feeling the motivation. This is my Moto Stick(tm). May it serve you well in your endeavors.

P

Philosopher B.

My D&D character uses a hammer, so that's what I went with. I like blunt weapons for some reason.
Me too! I keep a baseball bat under my bed.

---------- Post added at 02:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 AM ----------

to keep the Grues away

---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 AM ----------

and the women. :smug:

E

Element 117

The ability to control time and space, with an inherent 2 day rewind that occurs the instant before I am about to receive a major injury/wound/disease/illness. With such power, I would become unto a god. Or at least die two days ago.

The ability to control time and space, with an inherent 2 day rewind that occurs the instant before I am about to receive a major injury/wound/disease/illness. With such power, I would become unto a god. Or at least die two days ago.
We could simply place you in a box that kills you three days after you enter it, with no way to exit. You'd rewind every two days like clockwork.

E

Element 117

Ah, but you missed the ability to control time, and space. Not just time travel, but also teleport The two day rewind is the failsafe. You'd have to know where I was two days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.