[Informational] You can now ignore pretty much anything...

Dave

Staff member
You've always been able to ignore users, but now you can ignore forums...and THREADS! If you don't want to see a thread ever again you can go to the top of the thread and click "Ignore". That thread will never show for you again, even in New Posts. You can unignore stuff by going to your profile and clicking "Your Ignored Content".

I know this is something we've wanted so happy Tuesday!

I never ignore anything, because I'm an adult and can simply disregard threads or posts that do not interest me.

But you guys do you :p

IIRC a NYT story from years back took a look at the phrase, and devised several humorous methods to keep watch on the pot. One took it literally... "oh, you meant the POT?" istead of the water, and determined you'd boil before the pot itself ever did. :Leyla:

It's where people ABANDONED by their gaming crew end up!
The truest sign Empyrion is dead is if I start playing. HF guild on Wyrmrest Accord? Everyone quits as soon as I transfer a toon. Left 4 Dead 2? Everyone on discord stops playing as soon as I get a copy. I'm glad I never bothered spending money on PUBG.

GasBandit

Staff member
The truest sign Empyrion is dead is if I start playing. HF guild on Wyrmrest Accord? Everyone quits as soon as I transfer a toon. Left 4 Dead 2? Everyone on discord stops playing as soon as I get a copy. I'm glad I never bothered spending money on PUBG.
We can break this curse. Play on my server, and I'll buy you a copy.

I feel ya, DA. I felt like it was the same for me, too. Soon as I'd decide to buy into the current thing, bam, abandoned.

--Patrick

GasBandit

Staff member
I think you went to Empyrion and never came back, personally. ;)
I've tried on multiple occasions to get Vermintide and KF2 going again. Sometimes I manage to catch Snuffles. But even when I do, Terrik ghosts us.

You, at least, have an excuse. But Terrik? He gets on, sees Snuffles and I playing Vermintide, and goes to play overwatch by himself :p

But just so you guys are all clear, I'm always down to play them again, or maybe even L4D. I mostly ended up in Empyrion again because you had your thing, then Terrik went abroad, and then Snuffles stopped showing up at all for the duration. Yeah, running the Empyrion server keeps me kinda busy, but not so busy I can't play something else if I want.

Last edited:

GasBandit

Staff member
Maybe should play something before Dental school starts in earnest.
I'm down whenever you guys are.

Heck, remember the early days, when we only played one night a week, and had to arrange it ahead of time? It just kind of morphed into us playing every single night, eventually... but nothing says we couldn't go back to a prearranged night.