Yo Mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dusty668

When you lock a topic, QUIT POSTING RESPONSES TO IT!!!!

:lock:

Lock, Drop and... eggroll?

I'll get back to ya on that third step.

...profit? no, no, no...

Dave

Staff member
Sorry. I responded before I realized it was a lock. See, we can't tell if it's been locked or not sometimes.

I will endeavor to change my Dusty-enraging ways.

E

Element 117

Sorry. I responded before I realized it was a lock. See, we can't tell if it's been locked or not sometimes.

I will endeavor to change my Dusty-enraging ways.
are we still talking about espy's nuts?

D

Dusty668

I bet sometime this week Dave will start a topic, and lock it just so the mods can mock us!!!!!

E

Element 117

I bet sometime this week Dave will start a topic, and lock it just so the mods can mock us!!!!!
I was going to say they wouldn't dare risk the blow to their already shredded credibility in face of The Rules, but then I remembered who we're talking about here. I'm surprised they waited so long to make a new thread.

D

Dusty668

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHH!!!!

Gnaw gnaw gnaw!!!!

doomdragon6

Staff member
Yaaaaay I got mentioned!

BAN ME MOTHERFUCKERS

But don't really cuz I got a D&D game I need to post in an' golly it'd make me sad if I couldn't talk to my bestest best dnd buddies...

E

Element 117

Yaaaaay I got mentioned!

BAN ME MOTHERFUCKERS

But don't really cuz I got a D&D game I need to post in an' golly it'd make me sad if I couldn't talk to my bestest best dnd buddies...
wait. People play pen and paper games on the forum? WHAT MADNESS is this?

Yeah we've had a group of 6 people and a DM play a campaign every Thursday night for the past year or so, using a Halforums thread for between-game chatter/planning, an app called Gametable as a visual interface and dice macro tool, and the HF Ventrilo server for voice chat. It work pretty dam well and we have a lot of fun. :)

E

Element 117

I think I'm just gonna keep posting in that thread. It's such a fun thread.
I see this ending well. And by ending well, I mean badly for the mods.

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

Yeah we've had a group of 6 people and a DM play a campaign every Thursday night for the past year or so, using a Halforums thread for between-game chatter/planning, an app called Gametable as a visual interface and dice macro tool, and the HF Ventrilo server for voice chat. It work pretty dam well and we have a lot of fun. :)
my gods. I should have seen this coming. There's got to be an investment opportunity therein.

E

Element 117

That fucking Gothomo thread delivers. And his comic is a pile of shit. I regret missing that fun.
There's still time. You just have to visit the new one in the multimedia thread, and couch your insults at the comic itself, lest you get that one locked too, because it's serious business, while the mods openly mock users here in general. Because insulting OTHERS isn't cool, except when they do it. Because when they do it, it's only in jest.

C

Chazwozel

Fuck, I switch my internet providers, and don't have access for one fucking weekend and I miss that epic thread!

btw, Gothomo is single-handedly one of the WORST webcomics I've ever read.

Status
Not open for further replies.