[Funny] Yet another AMA, Ask Gen Spec Anything

I figured I have been giving everyone weird and funny questions to answer (at least I hope they were entertaining), so I may as well let the tables be turned on me. In that spirit, please ask me anything and I will attempt to answer. :D

- how's Dill doing these days? Why haven't we heard from them lately? Doesn't she (sorry, I'm horrible with preferred pronouns, I think "they/them"but I'm not sure?) like us anymore? Too busy with other stuff?
- can you explain what a microtransistor is so that a 10 year old would understand?
- how does lightning come about?
- what is it you're most specific about, generally?

This isn't a question but your existence is probably the only reason I'm regularly reminded of the show Sheep in the Big City and I genuinely appreciate it. It was great and feels like the world has completely forgotten about it.

- how's Dill doing these days? Why haven't we heard from them lately? Doesn't she (sorry, I'm horrible with preferred pronouns, I think "they/them"but I'm not sure?) like us anymore? Too busy with other stuff?
Dill is doing fine. They are disabled and can't work, but still an aspiring author. Working with their agent to find the right editor & publisher.

Generally not remembering the pronoun thing is fine as long as you recognize when you have forgotten. Since they are not around, it is not that big of a deal.

And they really only joined way back when at my insistence, it's not that they hate this place, it's more that they never really "got it" in the first place. To each their own.

- can you explain what a microtransistor is so that a 10 year old would understand?
No, I'd probably point them to my father, a longtime professor of electrical engineering to explain it. I know what a transistor does, I just don't know how.

- how does lightning come about?
Basically, the clouds build up a negative charge and the ground has a positive charge. Once the two charges are great enough, a discharge happens to bridge the two.

- what is it you're most specific about, generally?
Star Wars. Huuuuge Star Wars fan and I usually can't help myself from "Uhm, actually-ing" people about things when they are wrong.

What is your perfect Sunday?
2a5b769f-d0e3-4c4c-843d-bf86bc21c6e9_screenshot.jpg

My perfect sunday...

Are you ready for The Scampering?
I must be honest, no. I have bunnies as pets and I know those are naturally prey for Doomweasels, I would be very sad to lose them.

Are you still in North South Carolina? Do you feel is it the superior Carolina? Why?
South Carolina, yes. It is not the superior Carolina. Neither is superior to the other, they both suck. Too much bigotry and intolerance.

South Carolina, yes. It is not the superior Carolina. Neither is superior to the other, they both suck. Too much bigotry and intolerance.
My apologies for mixing them up. I have at least 2 exes (that I know of) that reside in the Carolinas, so I have written North and South off as "The Cursed Place".

Dill is doing fine. They are disabled and can't work, but still an aspiring author. Working with their agent to find the right editor & publisher.

Generally not remembering the pronoun thing is fine as long as you recognize when you have forgotten. Since they are not around, it is not that big of a deal.

And they really only joined way back when at my insistence, it's not that they hate this place, it's more that they never really "got it" in the first place. To each their own.

No, I'd probably point them to my father, a longtime professor of electrical engineering to explain it. I know what a transistor does, I just don't know how.

Basically, the clouds build up a negative charge and the ground has a positive charge. Once the two charges are great enough, a discharge happens to bridge the two.

Star Wars. Huuuuge Star Wars fan and I usually can't help myself from "Uhm, actually-ing" people about things when they are wrong.

View attachment 32802

My perfect sunday...

I must be honest, no. I have bunnies as pets and I know those are naturally prey for Doomweasels, I would be very sad to lose them.

Say hi to them for me! Also, be sure to let us know if they're ever published, I've bought books from plenty of forumites :) would be interested to see what it's about, at the very least!