Yeah, I'm interesting enough for this. Ask me anything!

I didn't keep up the pen pals thing and that sometimes makes me sad.

I can't think of a question.

Have you managed a decent pair of sideburns yet?

--Patrick
I have not. I did try, once, and about two weeks in I felt they looked silly. But I didn't give them a lot of time.

Opinion on street art - is it senseless graffiti, or does it have a place?
Oh damn, this is a really good question! I support it.

So, I think beauty is underrated in modern society. Things are made to be functional, and if you tell taxpayers we used money 'just' to make things look nice, people will shit themselves in outrage. But beauty makes things, well, better. Life is happier. I know when I see something beautiful I want to stop and look at it and enjoy it. I want to consider it.

But I also don't share the artistic sentiments of a lot of street art. So sometimes I think it's ugly. And that's frustrating! However, I love the idea that it's from the community in a really direct way. It says something about the soul of place, about who lives there, what they see and feel and experience. It imbues a wall with a bit of that human, a little bit of their time on earth in that now. And I like that.

I didn't keep up the pen pals thing and that sometimes makes me sad.

I can't think of a question.
I sometimes feel sad about it too. Let's try again?
What's the best thing that you can cook?
Hm. I make a killer bolognese sauce, but the crowd-pleaser has got to be a chicken cashew stirfry that I'm very good at making!
What is the best vacation you've ever been on, and why?
I spent three months in Europe in 2010. Easily the most fun and best vacation. It was the first time I had that much freedom, and the experience definitely helped me grow as a person. Also people are wrong, French people are not rude. They are super friendly! And attractive. Like, goddamn.

"What do you think is the best question I could ask?"

--Patrick
You're a damn cheat!

Dave

Staff member
Now for the real question:

How the fuck are you doing? I mean in every sense of the words.

If you died tomorrow, what would be your biggest regret?

When you peel a banana, do you avoid touching the inside of the peel?

Wood floors, or carpet?

Restricting yourself to members of this forum, excluding me since I'm asking the question and can make arbitrary restrictions, and without specifying who goes where, name four people you'd like to 1) hang out with, 2) work with professionally, 3) learn from, and 4) have host their own AMA?

What is one aspect of your life where the grass looks greener elsewhere, and one aspect where you think your grass is greener than average?

Think of something you've been actively trying to change about yourself for at least a year. What are the things preventing you from change?

Do you know who wrote the book of love?

If I were to ask you something you honestly found offensive do you correct me, answer it, or both?

Do you enjoy non-sequiturs?

Do you program, or have you ever done any programming?

Oxford comma?

When you use it is literally literally literal, or can it be figurative?

Do you ever say, "lol" instead of actually laughing? If so, or if you did, how to you pronounce it?

What is your rock skipping record?

Do you find the sounds of records nostalgic, or inferior/old?

Name your favorite song from each decade that produced at least one song you enjoy.