Wyrmrest Accord WoW Guild Sexy Fun Time.

You know you want to join The Crimson Battalion, the awesome heavy-RP guild BananaHands and I started on Wyrmrest Accord.

I know most of you have already stopped reading because you're on your way to boot up your World of Warcraft accounts and get in on this action, but for those of you who are still with me and need convincing, we play as a group of criminals recruited by the military to do the jobs nobody wants to do in exchange for pardons from the king. The guild is still super small, but we're going to start actively recruiting soon and wanted to give our dear friends at Halforums the chance to get in on the ground floor. It's going to be gritty, drunken, and a shitload of fun.

The Crimson Battalion: Your best shot at getting HowDroll drunk and having your way with her.

BananaHands

Staff member
If I give you a scroll of resurrection you get a free level 80 on the server of your choice and two weeks of free playtime.

Dave

Staff member
RP servers give me the willies. It's not "Roleplaying" as much as "cybering with some dude from Jersey who says he's a chick."

Cybering is just weird, in my humble opinion.

RP servers give me the willies. It's not "Roleplaying" as much as "cybering with some dude from Jersey who says he's a chick."

Cybering is just weird, in my humble opinion.
The majority of RP on roleplaying servers isn't erotic in nature. I mean, yeah, you have certain people who will take any opportunity to get their rocks off, but I've been playing on WoW RP servers since launch and the mature, thoughtful players who are looking to get involved with good stories FAR outnumber the creepy pervs.

I already got two servers full of characters that are overwhelming me, starting over again on another server with no money, heirlooms, etc... I just don't know if I can...

Maybe if I found someone to RaF with me...

The majority of RP on roleplaying servers isn't erotic in nature. I mean, yeah, you have certain people who will take any opportunity to get their rocks off, but I've been playing on WoW RP servers since launch and the mature, thoughtful players who are looking to get involved with good stories FAR outnumber the creepy pervs.
Actually in my experience, also playing on RP servers the whole time I played, it was 5% roleplayers, 90% people who didn't RP, just wanted a less trollish game experience, and 5% trolls from other servers who thought it would be awesome to make fun of RPers while their servers were down.

Dave

Staff member
Yet you tried to sell this experience using the sex of it. Not saying I won't log in, but if that's the only reason to go I wouldn't have.

Hate starting a new toon all over again with no money or anything, though. Sucks balls. Oh, and a low level guild? I like my rep gains from the level 25 guild my other characters are in.

Yet you tried to sell this experience using the sex of it. Not saying I won't log in, but if that's the only reason to go I wouldn't have.

Hate starting a new toon all over again with no money or anything, though. Sucks balls. Oh, and a low level guild? I like my rep gains from the level 25 guild my other characters are in.
*shrug* The sex thing was a recruitment joke. It wasn't meant to be taken seriously.

This isn't really a guild for people who are looking for hardcore progression -- if that's what you want, and you really have no interest in roleplaying, you should probably stay in your other guild. We probably wouldn't have a lot to appeal to you.

Well I made a character on the server. Whether I play the character is another thing, but at least I got the courage to make one!

I created a human paladin, Pioty.

I saw an Edrondol on the server in Goldshire. I said hi, but he was too busy chatting with his class trainer. So either it wasn't Dave, or he was having none of this social crap. ;)