Wyrmrest Accord WoW Guild Sexy Fun Time.

Dave

Staff member
The leader's account lapsed because his computer couldn't run it. Now his computer CAN run it and I just haven't re-upped.

So, I decided I'd try getting back into WoW. Tried to renew my subscription, all my info is still current for my bnet account, should be no problem.

Select my card, put in the proper codes and information: an unexpected error has occured, please contact customer service.

Maybe it wasn't meant to be.

So, I decided I'd try getting back into WoW. Tried to renew my subscription, all my info is still current for my bnet account, should be no problem.

Select my card, put in the proper codes and information: an unexpected error has occured, please contact customer service.

Maybe it wasn't meant to be.
Check with your bank. It may be like mine, blocking transactions with Blizzard.

Tonight's the night. I've got a pack of 90s at the ready. Anyone else planning on running their guild toons?

Or should I run with Panda Attack instead? :(

It hasn't worked that way historically, you need all previous expansions for the new one to work. That's why they redo the battle chest everytime a new expansion comes out.
True...but looking at the product requirements for the pre-order:

Includes Level 90 Character Boost
Game is expected to release on 11/13/2014
Includes levels 91–100
Subscription required
Internet connection required
Battle.net registration required
Requires World of Warcraft

Earlier this year, that used to say "Requires World of Warcraft and Mists of Pandaria"

I will be leveling my priest with my husband and my DK on my own, mostly because I want my Ebon Blade guards. After that I'll be leveling my paladin, my rogue, or my horde Druid to get the other side's perspective.

None of my 90s are on WA, but with cross realm it hardly matters. My DK is a tank so if you want a faster dungeon queue feel free to shoot me a group. My husband is anti social though, so I probably won't be available when on my priest.

Do you happen to know if that goes for those who re-up as well? Will I just "get" MoP despite never having bought it before?
Yes, it's part of the base package for everyone. If you owned the original game at all, even never purchasing an expansion, and then decide you want to start again after 8 years, you can resubscribe and have all the content up to 90.

P.S. They realized sometime before MoP that having tons of expansions someone has to purchase to get into the game was a huge stop block, one that did more harm then good the older the game got. Thus they decided to treat it like purchasing the expansion is a premium way of playing the content when it's current, but that once the content becomes obsolete, it becomes free for everyone. This, in turn, promotes more people to come back right before the next expansion hits, since they get to experience new content without purchasing anything (if they didn't buy MoP originally). Probably one of the reasons they saw a huge subscriber boost in the last quarter.

Last edited:
It's true, but I can play most other games without people cursing me in chat for not being up-to-date on the best micro-combinations of button-presses that often require spending a lot of time on a variety of game forums to know.

Dave

Staff member
It's true, but I can play most other games without people cursing me in chat for not being up-to-date on the best micro-combinations of button-presses that often require spending a lot of time on a variety of game forums to know.
Precisely why I hate PUGs.

I ran my hunter from level 15 to level 76 in the last couple of months almost exclusively in PUGs.

I don't know crap about how the game plays these days. I never was top for DPS during the runs. The most someone ever said to me was "hey, hunter, could you take growl off your pet?" at which point, I'd go "shit, sorry!"

Maybe the people on my server are just more chill than average :)

No one really gives DPS crap unless they're constantly dieing. Tanks and healers, however, get blamed for anything that goes wrong, justified or not.