Wyrmrest Accord WoW Guild Sexy Fun Time.

Looks like I am running out of time to do a RaF with another player, does no one want a free copy of the game (which is vanilla + bc) and the wotlk expansion?

How long would it take to install for the trial...
A starter account takes very little time to setup and install. If you want me to send you a invite so you can setup an account and download, it's free. At least it gives you a chance to see if you really want to get into it again before trying anything.

I really just want to hop on and dick around in Stormwind (is that even still the hub?) for 10 days lol
Well you can do that without me inviting you. Though you will be limited in your ability to talk (pretty much limited to party chat and /say, can't talk in yell or general channels)

Also, trial accounts don't exist anymore, so you don't have to do it for just 10 days. They are called starter accounts now, and you can use them however long you want (you are just limited in what you can do, like you can't go beyond level 20, use the AH, etc.)

Dave

Staff member
I'm sorry I've been absent from "Das Guild" lately. I got to 30 really fast, but life intervened. The wife and I started a gym membership and we've been taking classes.

I've been extremely busy with grad school research and preparing for the GRE, so I'll probably not get back on till the weekend, if at all.

I did make a Death Knight version of my Paladin from my main server. I plan on making him a "what if" dimension version of that character.

Well they just announced the new Recruit-A-Friend mount. The Touring Rocket is going to be retired on the 17th, so if you want it, better get it soon. The new mount is the ability to turn into an Obsidian Nightwing, which is basically a black stone panther with wings. Once you turn into the panther, another player can jump on your back to fly with you. Mechanic wise it's very similar to the Sandstone Drake.

If you are already doing RaF and would rather have the Nightwing then the Rocket, just don't claim the Rocket, and the new mount will roll over after the 17th to be claimed.

Dave

Staff member
I love my Tyrian's Mount absolutely to death. I will use no other mount ever. I wish I could name him.

Hmm... this might be a good excuse to get my mains transferred over to a new server with a decent group to play with, since my last guild fell apart... We shall see.

Im a human, btw. If that means anything as far as where im leveling. Ive never played alliance before, and I havent played at all since launch of wotlk.. this is a whole new game to me