[Announcement] With Great Power: The Stan Lee Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this looks interesting: http://insidemovies.ew.com/2012/01/12/the-stan-lee-story-trailer/#more-57501

Now 88 years old, he’s the subject of the documentary With Great Power: The Stan Lee Story, which will be playing at the Slamdance Film Festival in Park City, Utah, on Jan. 24. The film covers Lee’s life, starting from his Depression-era childhood, and features interviews with Tobey Maguire, Kirsten Dunst, Patrick Stewart, Samuel L. Jackson, Nicolas Cage, and Jon Favreau.

I predict that at least one of the interviews, if not all will include the following words.

"The best thing about Stan Lee is how involved he is in the development of the movies. He really knows who [insert character name here] is."

I predict that at least one of the interviews, if not all will include the following words.

"The best thing about Stan Lee is how involved he is in the development of the movies. He really knows who [insert character name here] is."
I'm planning to take a shot for each time... and drink some water for each mention of Kirby, Simon or Ditko by the actors. I'll let you know how my coma went...

Honestly, though, I could give two shits what Toby McGuire thinks of Stan Lee. I'd rather hear what John Ramita Jr, or Chris Clairmont have to say about him.

Well Frank Miller and Joe Simon do show up in the trailer... the actors are just better for marketing to the masses i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.