why the negativity?

Do Disagree's even count as negative ratings? I'm fairly certain all the negative ratings have been done away with.

God damn it. That ruins my spree. I also wondered how I only had 6 negative ratings when Pez gave me more than that in red X's in one thread once.

fade

Staff member
Obama sucks, libertarians suck, human rights activists suck, nazis suck, liberals suck, conservatives suck, men suck, women suck, homosexuals suck, heterosexuals suck, asexuals suck, furries suck. Well done steak sucks, rare steak sucks, beans in your chili sucks, bean-free chili sucks.

Obama sucks, libertarians suck, human rights activists suck, nazis suck, liberals suck, conservatives suck, men suck, women suck, homosexuals suck, heterosexuals suck, asexuals suck, furries suck. Well done steak sucks, rare steak sucks, beans in your chili sucks, bean-free chili sucks.
You suck at sucking.

...wait, wouldn't that be a compliment?

--Patrick

Your teen angst is a little late to the party, eh?

You just don't know how to earn the hate. Let me show you.

Ahem...

Scott Kurtz is a genius. And EA is great for the gaming industry.

Haha, oh that Fade, always hating stuff.

... hrm, joke feels weak all of a sudden.