Where The Dirty Hipsters Are (Spoof on Wild Things)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm pretty sure I don't generally shop at good will, wear vests from the 1940's, listen to horrible indie music, and talk in a shitty fake British accent when drunk. Like most hipsters.

Umm pretty sure I don't generally shop at good will, wear vests from the 1940's, listen to horrible indie music, and talk in a shitty fake British accent when drunk.
Because you're soooo over that, right? You, like, did that last week. Whatev.

Umm pretty sure I don't generally shop at good will, wear vests from the 1940's, listen to horrible indie music, and talk in a shitty fake British accent when drunk.
Because you're soooo over that, right? You, like, did that last week. Whatev.[/QUOTE]

Nope never did the trendy hipster phase.

Went from bowl cut and Cowboy and Indian shirts to Hawaiian Shirts and still the bowl cut in Elementary. Wore just like normal everyday jeans and blank tshirt in middle school and some alternative rock band shirts in middle school. Wore alternative rock band shirts in high school and some nerdy/video game ones. Now I wear mostly band shirts of poppy emo bands or hardcore bands.

I guess you could say I am some kind of conformist by switching these phases but basically my clothing goes with my interest. I wear band shirts because I like those bands.

Because you're soooo over that, right? You, like, did that last week. Whatev.[/QUOTE]

Nope never did the trendy hipster phase.

Went from bowl cut and Cowboy and Indian shirts to Hawaiian Shirts and still the bowl cut in Elementary. Wore just like normal everyday jeans and blank tshirt in middle school and some alternative rock band shirts in middle school. Wore alternative rock band shirts in high school and some nerdy/video game ones. Now I wear mostly band shirts of poppy emo bands or hardcore bands.

I guess you could say I am some kind of conformist by switching these phases but basically my clothing goes with my interest. I wear band shirts because I like those bands.[/QUOTE]

Or tight pants because some chick likes tight pants.

Q: How many indie music hipsters does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A: Some obscure number you've probably never even heard of.

Thank you, I'm here all week. Remember to tip your waitress.

Q: How many indie music hipsters does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A: Some obscure number you've probably never even heard of.

Thank you, I'm here all week. Remember to tip your waitress.
Well to be fair, at least one of them is dating the girl you like.

Funny video. I don't think I know any hipsters. I thought that's how a ton of college kids act. Nothing is cool. Don't act surprised or act like you like something. It's a stupid phase. Weirdos.

Shee, you guys are so unhip it's a wonder your bums don't fall off.

Me? I am so hip I have trouble seeing over my own pelvis!

Status
Not open for further replies.