[Question] Where do you buy boxers?

I hate briefs, I hate boxer-briefs. I just want to buy some nice-looking, good quality boxers, but everything I find is ugly as sin or questionable quality.

I am vexed.

Apparently it's out of fashion to wear boxers? Fuck you, fashion world, they're comfortable.

I bought my last set of boxers from Costco. They're knit boxers, so they have a little stretch/give in the crotch, and they are pretty good quality.

Yeah man, knit boxers all the way. I got mine from like Walmart or something. I need to get more cause my girlfriend's dog has chewed holes through like two pairs.

I buy 90% of all my clothes at Walmart. The 10% exception is for nice shoes and winter coats, etc. So, Hanes and Fruit of the Loom for me. They're fine looking. Besides, the ladies want what's in the boxers, and probably don't care what they look like. :unibrow:

I hate briefs, I hate boxer-briefs. I just want to buy some nice-looking, good quality boxers, but everything I find is ugly as sin or questionable quality.

I am vexed.

Apparently it's out of fashion to wear boxers? Fuck you, fashion world, they're comfortable.

It's out of fashion to wear cargo shorts, but fuck you, fashion world, they're comfortable and practical.

Anyway. American Eagle. I know their demographic is ages 14 through 21, but damn their boxers are comfortable and well made. They're expensive (like 10 bucks a pair) but well worth it. They're as comfortable as silk boxers but much, much, much more durable. I love the ones with the elastic band woven into the fabric:

As opposed to:
[DOUBLEPOST=1510764911,1510764880][/DOUBLEPOST]I hate that style where the band is open to get all crinkled and out of shape.

Have you ever tried those boxer briefs that have a supportive pouch for your bait and tackle? I mean, they're not life changing, but they're comfortable as hell, way more than any boxers I've worn. The brand I have is SAXX, but there are others.

I bought one pair of knit boxers from Jockey about 20 years ago. I still wear them from time, and after 20 years the fly's button broke.

I did not buy more because boxers that are not stretchy or are too baggy tend to bunch up and get uncomfortable.

Down here, with the humidity as bad as it is, I can't wear boxers any more. Especially with sitting in the patrol car so often, I end up with epic-tier chafing, and there's only so much diaper-rash cream that an adult can reasonably be expected to apply.

I bought one pair of knit boxers from Jockey about 20 years ago. I still wear them from time, and after 20 years the fly's button broke.

I did not buy more because boxers that are not stretchy or are too baggy tend to bunch up and get uncomfortable.
I just opened my personal email and there was an email from Jockey. I bought one pair of underwear 20 years ago and joined their "club" and they are still spamming me.

Down here, with the humidity as bad as it is, I can't wear boxers any more. Especially with sitting in the patrol car so often, I end up with epic-tier chafing, and there's only so much diaper-rash cream that an adult can reasonably be expected to apply.
Bruh. I learned this after a swamp ass ridden summer of football camp. Goldbond Powder. Oh god it's amazing.

Me too - boxer briefs or it's a Triple-paste day.

. . . if you follow the link, you'll see you can order online. Buy me a few and I'll model them for you. :unibrow:

Because they're expensive - I gotta find some way to pay for them!
First I gotta buy Mr. Z's underwear, now I gotta buy yours, too?! This is too much work for me. Just go commando or something.

And since it's the theme of the thread, I should also point out that Mr. Z is a boxer man as well, and he seems to love the ones I get him at the Hanes outlet. They are pretty soft and stretchy, and to my knowledge, he doesn't have any issues with chafing.

First I gotta buy Mr. Z's underwear, now I gotta buy yours, too?! This is too much work for me. Just go commando or something.
*sigh*

If Kags had made this offer instead of me half o' halforums would've already pulled out their credit cards.

:(

Hm some interesting picks here. I may have to grab a pair from each place or something.

I haven't tried those briefs with room for the boys, but that might make me more likely to wear them. My problem with briefs/boxer-briefs is definitely that stuff gets very uncomfortable being all jammed in place.

Not sure if their boxers would be what you're looking for but: https://tomboyx.com/ is super comfy and really well made.
These all fall into boxer-briefs, sadly.
Marc Maron has advertised these, but I am way too cheap to try them:

https://www.meundies.com/products/the-boxer
I think I just might try these for a month or two. Thanks!

It's out of fashion to wear cargo shorts, but fuck you, fashion world, they're comfortable and practical.

Anyway. American Eagle. I know their demographic is ages 14 through 21, but damn their boxers are comfortable and well made. They're expensive (like 10 bucks a pair) but well worth it. They're as comfortable as silk boxers but much, much, much more durable. I love the ones with the elastic band woven into the fabric:
$10/pair is well within acceptable range. I'll give these a shot!

Have you ever tried those boxer briefs that have a supportive pouch for your bait and tackle? I mean, they're not life changing, but they're comfortable as hell, way more than any boxers I've worn. The brand I have is SAXX, but there are others.
Hmmmm as I said above, I haven't tried these, but I know a place nearby that carries this particular brand. Maybe I'll try it.

Thanks all!