Where Did You Go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, no one even noticed when I left.

Granted, it lasted like 30 hours, or one and a half times the length of the lord of the rings series directors cut.

I dunno guys, his last couple weeks he's seemed a bit... off?

I mean, here's some prime examples of it. He's been seeming really bitter and just not himself.

You rock. Woohoo.
Seriously?

And what about

Nary a cloud in the sky. I'm looking forward to finishing this thing I'm working on so then I can go outside for a bit.
What the hell's he working on that's so important? Not being outside?

I just hope everything's okay...

Finland also isn't that significant.
Then he flipped out and attacked a whole people. Why would he say that about Finland?

Here's a few others:

You love Dragon Ball Z?!
took break from working on contest entry.

I don't see any where where he said he was leaving. It's been like 2 hours. Let's hold off on the search for a bit, eh?
Also I can't be the only one who's been singing this in my head since Bumble started this thread:

Man, no one even noticed when I left.

Granted, it lasted like 30 hours, or one and a half times the length of the lord of the rings series directors cut.
Psh, only if you don't watch the behind the scenes footage. And who does that?

Psh, only if you don't watch the behind the scenes footage. And who does that?
I JUST watched all 4 discs of Two Towers yesterday. Watched Return today, tomorrow I'm going to watch the behind the scenes stuff. I watched both discs of Fellowship behind the scenes stuff on Tuesday.

fade

Staff member
I don't see any where where he said he was leaving. It's been like 2 hours. Let's hold off on the search for a bit, eh?
Also I can't be the only one who's been singing this in my head since Bumble started this thread:
I heard this one instead:

Status
Not open for further replies.