What's your political compass reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ross

Staff member
I got this:

Seems to be the general consensus of 1/2 of the forums.

There should have been an "I don't care" option. This would have put me more towards the neutral side of things.

J

JONJONAUG

"Our race has many superior qualities, compared with other races."

I don't understand this question. Do they mean biologically, culturally, economically, or are they using some other definition?

"Our race has many superior qualities, compared with other races."

I don't understand this question. Do they mean biologically, culturally, economically, or are they using some other definition?
I believe it refers to "in any way".[/QUOTE]

My race produces Vitamin D with greatest efficiency! Shitty deal that we're more vulnerable to skin cancer because of it ...

No matter, time for some genocide!

K

Kitty Sinatra

Well, I'm sure it says something about me that I gotta make it about you. I just hope it's not unflattering.

I'd love to tell you what my political compass reading is but I have no patience to go through that inane test.

We shall never know...

C

Cuyval Dar

I'd love to tell you what my political compass reading is but I have no patience to go through that inane test.

We shall never know...
Then you leave us no choice but to lump you in with "those people". Yes, the ones over there.

C

crono1224

Economic Left/Right: -4.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.26

Figured i suppose.

K

KenjiFinster

Economic Left/Right: -6.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.15

"A bit" more to the left than the last time I took it
Economic Left/Right: -0.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.74

Should I stop getting "indoctrinated" by Stewart, Maher and Maddow?

C

Cuyval Dar

Economic Left/Right: -6.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.15

"A bit" more to the left than the last time I took it
Economic Left/Right: -0.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.74

Should I stop getting "indoctrinated" by Stewart, Maher and Maddow?
Yes. Don't get indoctrinated at all. Form your own opinions.

K

Kitty Sinatra

and while forming those opinions, listen to no one. It's the only way to be sure.

K

KenjiFinster

I know about Maher, and the history behind his loud mouth, but I like the 5-way panel format. About my opinions, they are very clear, at least to me. I've gone a bit more to the "american-style" left, but that's the same thing as the chilean center-right wing.

I still watch the sunday morning programs (except Wallace), get my news from the BBC and read some of the blogs (even when the skew to the left).

I know about Maher, and the history behind his loud mouth, but I like the 5-way panel format. About my opinions, they are very clear, at least to me. I've gone a bit more to the "american-style" left, but that's the same thing as the chilean center-right wing.

I still watch the sunday morning programs (except Wallace), get my news from the BBC and read some of the blogs (even when the skew to the left).
I lost interest in Maher when he a) Proved he was the biggest asshole you could find on the right or the left and b) when I realized his "panel" was a bunch of assholes who agreed with him and occasionally 1 poor person who didn't who they just acted like assholes towards.

K

KenjiFinster

Add mental quote:
I should not be interested in american politics

Status
Not open for further replies.