[Thread Game] What would you swear on?

In light of the Marjorie Taylor Greene video in the political forum I was wondering in the (extremely unlikely) event of any HF'er ever getting elected to public office what would you use to swear in on? Just for fun so even if your country doesn't do that, post here anyway.

My pick - A Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking.

Let me say that I swear on the souls of my grandchildren that I will not be the one to break the oath of office I have made today.

Let me say that I swear on the souls of my grandchildren that I will not be the one to break the oath of office I have made today.
Neither I, nor HalForums, takes any responsibility for any injuries / death that befalls @bhamv3 or any other individual in the event of his grandchildren going on a horror movie style rampage should they become soulless monsters upon his breaking the oath he swore here today.

I'm not religious in any way, so no tomes of religiosity for me

State-level: State Constitution

Federal-level: US Constitution
I am not religious, either. I gave some thought to this last night, but didn't come up with any good ideas.
I do strongly believe in the ideals of the constitution, though. So, these are better than any of the ideas I came up with.

Star Wars original trilogy box set, if we're looking for a direct replacement to a religious text. Star Wars is the closest thing I have to a religious mythology.

Otherwise, the Constitution since it's the thing you're swearing to uphold.

I realise that we aren't looking for actual answers here....however, I take oaths from new employees often and there is an option to swear to God, a different deity or to make a solemn affirmation. Not as formal of course, but the sincerity in which it's made is far more important than on what it's made, isn't it?
Post automatically merged:

And that's signed and witnessed of course.

I think it should always be the Constitution, for everyone, because, well ,that's what you're upholding. Don't see why a Bible has to figure into it at all.
That aside, the Assorted Works of the brothers Grimm. If others are allowd to swear on a fairy tale, then so am I.
Or a DVD of Jesus Christ Superstar. Oh! the Last Temptation of Christ!

A mob declares Brian a saviour and he loses a variety of objects as he flees them. The mob splinters into rival religions based on their new holy relics.

More serious answer would probably be a law book or something. Additional fun answer would be a tablet playing "I am the law" from Dredd on a loop.