[Important] What the hell just happened?!?

Reactions
506 263 2
Well, since the history got erased, let me remind you all a bit about me. I jump out of airplanes for a living. I am devilshly handsome. I am nicknamed Doc.

Reactions
2,158 456 6
Also it's not just Bubble, the forums are sluggish for me too.

GasBandit

Staff member
Reactions
7,775 1,663 33
I can't remember where the new/improved hug icon was... or if indeed we ever got around to getting one at all.

Reactions
1,312 430 11
There was a DDOS attack against the host this morning, right? Still feeling the aftereffects, I'd reckon.

Reactions
353 69 0
Are you still playing, @Far ? I finally got plus.
I hit a wall at Nergigante a few months back and haven't picked it up since but would like to again. Currently playing through God of War and Ni No Kuni 2 so maybe after those.

GasBandit

Staff member
Reactions
7,775 1,663 33
XenBlue and Shades of Grey styles should now once again properly configured to not smush menu elements on tablets. Let me know if that's not the case, or if another style needs tweaking.

Reactions
423 230 1
Does anyone remember where the setting was that had to be changed to get the forums to fit widescreen monitors on Shades of Grey (blue) 2.2?

GasBandit

Staff member
Reactions
7,775 1,663 33
Augh gawd, Kags' signature... got me thinking...

If a "halforums edition" playthrough thread had gotten deleted I might have decided to flush myself down the toilet.

Reactions
607 260 0
Augh gawd, Kags' signature... got me thinking...

If a "halforums edition" playthrough thread had gotten deleted I might have decided to flush myself down the toilet.
I would've cried! Those are some of my favorite threads on here!

Reactions
2,902 831 25
I wouldn't be surprised if all the attachments from the last 3 months are still floating out there in the server's folders with no entries pointing to them, still taking up space.
Don't worry. Dave will find and delete them for you.

--Patrick