What should Calleja do for this avatar T-shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have in my hot little hands a free code for a male Beatles Rock Band T-shirt for one's Xbox 360 avatar. Now, it would simply be too easy and not enough fun to just HAND IT OVER to Calleja.

So I put it to you, Halforums: What should he do in order to receive this code? No poll as I don't want to restrict any answers. Except:

1. Nothing sexual. I'm married and ew, he's like a little brother to me.
2. Nothing of monetary value changing hands. I lucked into this and am giving it away.

While I know this is game-related, I thought everyone might want to throw in their two cents, but as always, if requested, I'll move this into the subforum.

I can't really do video since my webcam exploded (literally, shattered into a million pieces as it fell from a fifth floor window)

Also... DAMN YOU ZENLADY!! :shakes fist at her:

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

Also.. is there a pic in the OP I'm not seeing? The "this" in the title thread kinda implies so, but no amount of reloading loads it up

I can't really do video since my webcam exploded (literally, shattered into a million pieces as it fell from a fifth floor window)

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

Also.. is there a pic in the OP I'm not seeing? The "this" in the title thread kinda implies so, but no amount of reloading loads it up
You have a microphone? It doesn't need to be video. Also, we aren't asking for something AMAZING here... just some effort :)

Oh that is no way to get the shirt, querido.

No, no pic, I only have the numerical code. It's probably Googleable.

And yes, I would accept a mic-only rendition if that's what we decide. Preferably in Spanish.

Any other ideas?

...dude, I'm buying one of the re-masters a week.. I'm SAVING UP with the sole purpose of buying them.. I'm not gonna stop listening to them for 2 whole weeks, no. Maybe once I'm done buying them all.

Perhaps he can't post any new beatles threads?

Or he has to write a small essay about a band that is better than the beatles. He doesn't have to believe it, but he has to make an argument for why this band is better than the beatles.

J

JCM

Write a halforum wiki for every user who isnt there.
Then make a ZenMonkey altar, and place incense daily there.

-

Also.. is there a pic in the OP I'm not seeing? The \"this\" in the title thread kinda implies so, but no amount of reloading loads it up

I am not sure but I believe that this is what is being referred to.

http://www.consolemonster.com/newspost.php?id=0000005933

Something we might see happening more often is the introduction of Avatar clothes when you purchase new games. While some games, like 'Splosion Man, have the items as unlockables, The Beatles: Rock band take this one step further and offer the shirt as a redeem code.​
This was announced by the face of US Xbox Live, Major Nelson. He posted this on his twitter;

Major Nelson: If you want the special Beatles Rock Band shirt for your Xbox 360 Avatar, this is what you need to look for: http://bit.ly/LJKjl
The link forwards you to his flickr account and the promotional images for the avatar offer. Nothing has been confirmed for a UK release of this item but I highly doubt we will get left out.​
You can help support the site by purchasing The Beatles: Rock Band from Play.com. Click here and we will take you directly to the game's page at Play.com where you can buy or pre-order this game today!

E

elph

Calleja just showed off his really sweet phone. He's a smart guy, and I'm pretty sure that phone has a video recorder (mine does, and it's about the same type) with microphone.

So... the lack of webcam can't really come into play in getting you to sing or do a little video now.

The video has to be him in only underwear and a sombrero, using a broom as a mic while he sings "Twist and Shout." No pansy, half-assed singing either. Full on or nothing.

He has to do a video of him William shatnaring a beatles song, while preferably taking off his shirt and crying.

Off camera his friends are yelling at him to keep going and throwing food at him.

Calleja just showed off his really sweet phone. He's a smart guy, and I'm pretty sure that phone has a video recorder (mine does, and it's about the same type) with microphone.

So... the lack of webcam can't really come into play in getting you to sing or do a little video now.
Have I ever mentioned that you are a handsome and well-spoken member of this community?

G

GeneralOrder24

Have him go around and ask people what they're favorite beatles songs are. When they give an answer, he must reply back with the fact that his is either "Live and Let die," or "Man on the Run"

This must continue until someone calls him on it, and then he must defend his position, wholeheartedly.

If he gets footage of this, I'll give him my beatles rock band shirt, too.

E

elph

Have I ever mentioned that you are a handsome and well-spoken member of this community?[/QUOTE]

That actually got a smirk and a soft chuckle out of me. It's been a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.