What, no Pokemon Go thread?

I name all mine by just letting autocorrect take over. Sometimes it spews out works of genius.

Attachments

Been hearing rumours that the sinnoh stone isn't guaranteed after 7 days like it was previously and that you now only have a chance to get one by completing the breakthrough.

Played for about 3 hours on two accounts. Caught over 300 Pokémon. Zero shiny. Booh!
Mainly looking for a Dratini for both of us, really. Don't have a shiny Cyndaquil either, and the gf doesn't have a shiny Mareep, either, but honestly, those I can go without. Dratini is meta relevant, it's cute, and actually looks good shiny, so I really do want one of those.

I just caught one in my neighbour’s yard on the way home from having supper with friends after we poke hunted during the event.

I’m sure our neighbour thinks I’m either stalking her or about to rob her because I drive my so slowly lol.

I was taking the dog out for a walk last night and stumbled upon a shiny Squirtle. So now I have a shiny Blastoise and that's nifty.

I’ve been out a few times this weekend and got quite a few :)

I need to check and see what I have, shiny and non-shiny, and evolve some guys with the special moves.

I also found a shiny Caterpie!

I’d love to go out again tonight, but not at the expense of not evolving anything.

Man, I haven't played in 4 days. I still don't have a shiny Lugia, and the bonuses are nice and all, but it's cold, I'm too busy IRL, I'm sick, and I'm just tired. Don't know why but my PG interest is pretty much at an all time low.

@Dei Are we going ultra friends with one more interaction? I'm coordinating with 10 others to open gifts for friend upgrades at noon PST with a lucky egg.

Finally saw (and caught) my first Skorupi. Hopefully the new gen 4s will be a little more common once the Holiday Event is over.