What, no Pokemon Go thread?

For those who care but haven't noticed, Seviper and Mangoose switched regions today. Minun/Plusle are still in their original hemispheres.

Surfing Pikachus... surfing Pikachus everywhere.

Also they don't keep their moveset when they evolve, so that reduces their usefulness somewhat.

I hope I find one :)

I tried to do a Sableye raid solo and timed out because I was killing it too slowly. I didn’t clue in soon enough that I wasn’t using my super effective guys.

It appears there is a “shiney” Pikachu, might be common knowledge, this the first I’ve seen though.

This is the one I found, with Surf too.

Compared to the normal.

Congrats on your shiny Pika!![DOUBLEPOST=1516590073,1516589908][/DOUBLEPOST]I haven’t found any shinies yet in Pokémon Go, but I did finally hit level 30 after being stuck there forever. OMG, it took me months.

I did get a shiny Absol as the first Pokémon in a wild Pokémon battle in Ultra Sun yesterday. I wasn’t even trying to hunt shinies. It was a happy surprise :)

FINALLY got my first ever ex raid pass.
On a work day.
At 12:30.
What kind of idiots work at Niantic anyway?
I'll probably be able to make it over my lunch break, but still.

Rayquaza is out. I know several forumites have despaired of getting a large enough group to raid legendaries, but Rayquaza should be fairly doable with 4 accounts (assuming decent ice types). There’s already been a successful 2-man raid.

I got one today, third ball on the first raid. With Kyogre, I went 0-7 before catching my first, then 0-6 before a second catch, for a dismal 2-15 result, and after going 4-6 with Groudon.

Ahhhh...it looks like we lost our Pokemon posts. So just as a reminder, Zapdos is catchable if you complete field research. I got mine, though much like Moltres, it's not a super high level. This makes me hopeful I'll eventually get Articuno and I'll FINALLY have my original team from Yellow..

I was hoping the research for Moltres would have carried over into May, but oh well.
...it did? Or do you mean you hoped you'd still get Moltres for your research?

Ahhhh...it looks like we lost our Pokemon posts. So just as a reminder, Zapdos is catchable if you complete field research. I got mine, though much like Moltres, it's not a super high level. This makes me hopeful I'll eventually get Articuno and I'll FINALLY have my original team from Yellow..
All Pokémon caught through research (field, special, breakthrough) are level 15, unchanged by weather boost or other modifiers.

I missed a weather boosted Latios today :(

We did a triple raid. I caught the first one, but the other two ran including the lovely weather boosted one.

No complaints though, I’ve caught five in a week.

I’m ready for the pretty pink one :)

I got my first invite to one today as well :)

Thank god it was at reasonable time and I’m free to go. I’m also hoping that enough people are there to take care of him.

Good luck!
Of she's got Outrage, you need 6 people of good level (better 7 or 8). If she's got Psychic, 4 or 5 is enough.
My final Latias tally is 11/26, but that's counting the fact I've been catching most with pinap rather than golden razz. Once you've got a few good ones it's not really useful typo catch much worse ones... so she's not that hard to catch, just agile and prone to moving around a lot. nothing like tyranitar though.
Managed 3 latias raids on one lucky egg today, huzzah. Hopefully people will be more tempted to try that tomorrow with Latios...quadruple xp adds up nicely.

Our group went out today and did a bunch of raids. The timing was a bit off, so we ended up doing a bunch of Latios before our first Latias showed up.

My final Latios is 10/22 and so far I’m 2/2 on Latias. With those being the only
Legendary raids that I’ve ever done, it will be easy to keep track now.

My first Latias is a 91 :) We had between 12 and 15 at each, so they went down pretty fast.

I sure hope that many show up to MewTwo next week.

There are only two gyms nearby that give EX passes and they evidently alternate having MewTwo raids. I’ve got a pass for one this Monday and I did a raid yesterday at the other.

Fingers crossed!

There are only two gyms nearby that give EX passes and they evidently alternate having MewTwo raids. I’ve got a pass for one this Monday and I did a raid yesterday at the other.

Fingers crossed!
There's always one ex raids per c-cell on the map. In our city there are three ex-gyms, and two are in the same cell, the third's in another. It's useful to be able to predict when and where to raid.

I haven’t been taking part in them long enough to know, but the people who have are great about sharing their information. According to them, the raids alternate between the two spots.

They seemed convinced that there will be one after how well attended yesterday’s Latias was.

How have you found MewTwo to catch?

I haven’t been taking part in them long enough to know, but the people who have are great about sharing their information. According to them, the raids alternate between the two spots.

They seemed convinced that there will be one after how well attended yesterday’s Latias was.

How have you found MewTwo to catch?
Not all that difficult, honestly. Catch rate is about double that of most other legendaries (5% base vs 3% base).
With a golden razz, a curve ball and hopefully at least nice, you should be able to catch him with 7 or 8 hits at most.
Of course, there's always RNJesus to pray to. But he's not as mobile as Latias, distant as Kyogre at first was, or aggressive as Tyranitar.
I'm 4/4 for Mewtwo so far.

Has anyone else been having connection issues? Over the last few days, I’ve been locked out of my account for hours at a time. I eventually get back in, but if this happens Monday during my MewTwo raid, I’m not going to be a happy camper after finally getting a pass.

I use a Pokémon Trainer Club log in as opposed to Google or Facebook.