What, no Pokemon Go thread?

I’m glad you’re working again!

Shiny babies only available from eggs are more rare than shiny legendaries right? I’ve been offered a trade and I’m always hesitant to let go of a shiny legendary, but shiny hatches are super rare.

I’m glad you’re working again!

Shiny babies only available from eggs are more rare than shiny legendaries right? I’ve been offered a trade and I’m always hesitant to let go of a shiny legendary, but shiny hatches are super rare.
Hmmm not necessarily. Wynaut isn't all that rare, for some reason. If it's one of the shiny legendaries which have been available several times, I'd say go nuts.
In the end, though, as long as you're happy it's a good trade

Hmmm not necessarily. Wynaut isn't all that rare, for some reason. If it's one of the shiny legendaries which have been available several times, I'd say go nuts.
In the end, though, as long as you're happy it's a good trade
Togepi and Pichu are seen a lot around here shiny. I have hatched two shiny Togepis myself. I only know of two people with a shiny Wynaut.

Usually shinies are offered several times for a legendary?

I’m trying to collect all the pink shinies and I’ve been offered a Wynaut for a shiny legendary that’s only had one run so it may come back for others right?

Togepi and Pichu are seen a lot around here shiny. I have hatched two shiny Togepis myself. I only know of two people with a shiny Wynaut.

Usually shinies are offered several times for a legendary?

I’m trying to collect all the pink shinies and I’ve been offered a Wynaut for a shiny legendary that’s only had one run so it may come back for others right?
Heh, maybe shiny babies are regionally different, too, then. But yes, shiny legendaries only seen once are likely to come back at some point... I can't see them bringing back Lugia any time soon

I could actually see them bringing in another round of legendary raids after Mewtwo is finished tomorrow, and then bringing in Giratina for a Halloween event.

I decided to go for it. I have three of that shiny legendary and it’s only been out once. I may be able to get more, and I still have 2. I may never hatch a shiny baby.

Jups. Also, new TEMPORARY special research to get Spiritomb. Just one week to catch this guy, probably, so...start hoarding berries!

I had no idea that the Witch Hat Pikas could be shiny!!

I did the first step of Spiritomb last night and phase 3 is similar except that it’s catch 108, berries aren’t specified and it wants us to find 8 stops we’ve never been to before. Gross.

I’m not sure what Step 3 is.

Also as long as you start doing research before Nov, it will stay in your research list, you don’t have to finish it before the deadline.

There's no step 3- it's just candy and stardust.
The Pokémon himself is the reward for the "catch 108" quest, visiting new stops is just necessary to get those extra rewards.
Also, more info on Meltan and its evolution: Here

Also, meet my new balloon buddy:
Screenshot_20181024-123514.png

I found this guy tonight (to go with the girl I found earlier) who will become a Raichu so I’ll have a set!!

B9B734B2-A789-49E9-ACA5-EB73FFBE1718.png

My friend’s son hatched a shiny Pichu with a witch hat!! Omfg!!!! I’m so excited for him!!

We’ve been discussing it here and I feel that the game may not be as random as they’d like us to think. There are people here as well, myself included, finding multiples of the same shiny.

Coincidence or conspiracy?

I've been tapping every Drifloon and Murkrow I see, no shiny yet. Also don't have a shiny Magikarp, Drowzee, Grimer, Shellder, any of the starters apart from Charizard, etc.

On the bright side, I do have a shiny Golem, so I got that going for me, which is nice.

Meanwhile, I've yet to encounter a shiny of any kind.
It took me a crazy long time to get any at all, and then any outside of Community Day.

And then my luck shifted. I hope yours does soon!

Fingers crossed for you!
Post automatically merged:

The big thing for me was also swapping devices.

I passed the million km mark in trade distance, with help from here. Now I'm back to regular eggs, as I have plenty of alolan forms now, and I want them shiny babies. I'll try for a gift egg every now and then for the candy and critter to satisfy an evolve research task.