What, no Pokemon Go thread?

I’ve already fallen off some and I’m very sorry. Returning to work has been awful and I’m exhausted when I get home and often sleep through supper.

It's a pain in the ass for me to get enough pokestops a day to get enough gifts, so I can't keep up at all generally.

Yeah I got like 25 friends total. I try to give out when I'm able and to keep it even between everyone progresswise but it's a bit much to keep up with to send everyone something each day so I don't try.

I don't really try/bother to send everyone a gift every day. I've got some 50-ish friends....
I try to keep opening gifts from faraway friends for when i have space in my egg basket, and local friends I'll open when I feel like it. I send back to far away folk who haven't received one in a few days, and local when I have gifts left over or I remember to do it. The content is now a bit underwhelming so it's not really worth it to go clean your bag to open gifts, after all. Just friendship level, which increases just fine just raiding, and eggs, which lose their attractiveness, too, after a while (once I have an Alolan Ninetales, that is :p)

Just to be clear, I send out gifts pretty much daily but I have no expectation of getting them back that frequently. The way things sit right now, friendship is a long-term way of getting chunks of free xp, and the items and eggs that come with it are pretty secondary.

nearly 100 friends, and you can only open 20 per day, so there will be people whose gifts will remain unopened. Long-distance friends, like y'all, get priority because distance trades are helpful, but I also will only open your gifts when I have a free egg space.

I'm too lazy to look it up, but the only Alolans hatching from eggs are Meowth, Grimer, Vulpix, and Sandshrew, yes? (Not counting Ratata and Eggexcutor being caught in the wild.)

That is correct, and Rattatta can be found in eggs and the wild. I haven't seen any Exeggutors in the wild since the first release.

Squeeee, that's the prettiest pokemon I've ever seeeeeen... I want! I have a new goal! :D

Also, my Trainer ID is 7695 9305 4622.

And I just went through and sent friend requests to everyone who listed a Trainer ID earlier in the thread... My Trainer name is LadyAjalynn. :)
Thanks! I didn't recognize the name, but I'll accept now that I know. :)

That is correct, and Rattatta can be found in eggs and the wild. I haven't seen any Exeggutors in the wild since the first release.
This and the abundance of meowths in the eggs as well as already having the vulpix now have made me only open gifts if my eggs are full.

I've been doing that with local friends as I don't want local gifts, but the 20 gifts per day limit isn't enough to clear the backlog.

My biggest problem is having to run around to get gyms ( because f-ing 50 coin limit) to get more incubators, especially super incubators, to keep up with the Alolan eggs I get from most of you guys. Not to mention, even with the super incubators, it does slow down how often I can open gifts from people far away. But now that I have my Ninetales, I'm not really worried about missing an Alolan egg gift anymore.

Once I hit the million km of trading distance, I'm dropping the random international strangers I added from reddit. The gifts from those of you here will be enough to trade with those still looking for the gold badge.

Shiny plusle and minun are in the bag, Alolan diglett and geodude too.
And I'm on a bachelor party so no time to raid, but I'm suddenly seeing Lugia raids. Whut?

Found an Alolan Diglet about a block from my house this morning, so that was a nice surprise.
They’re blonde and fabulous!!
Post automatically merged:

I have no idea why Lugia is back, but I’m really glad. I had a fantastic day in the game.

I also got each kid a Lugia. I’m going back out tonight to try and get them each a pair of Plusles and Minuns.

They’re so cute!!

I think they noticed the burnout on the mostly useless non-shiny Regice, and brought back shop boxes selling premium passes

I got a pair of shiny Plusle and Minun for each kid after catching them each a Lugia. And for bonus points, I went to catch a Snorunt for my son that was on a Plusle and it was shiny! (I’m still a bit sour lol).

I had a fantastic day for myself too! I’d love to get out for a while tomorrow too, but if I don’t, that’s ok too.

I managed to get a shiny Plusle and I didn't realize it was shiny until after I'd caught it because the shiny version pretty much looks identical to the normal version.

This is the second week that my young kids have been given EX passes for raids that they can’t possibly attend because they’re at a different location from me at the very same time.

Boo.

This is the second week that my young kids have been given EX passes for raids that they can’t possibly attend because they’re at a different location from me at the very same time.
No matter what I do (how much I raid, where I raid) I get an invite every other week. It's like really annoying clockwork.

There are two EX pass gyms that seem to alternate here and it’s gotten straightforward to figure out one will trigger next. Things got weird this week. A bunch of us got passes to a gym’s first ever EX raid.

But not my kids lol...they have passes to the gym we were all expecting to trigger the raid. Oh Niantic.
Post automatically merged:

Articuno Day really made a mess of things for this week. All three of us have different passes.

Haven't got him yet, but I did get an alolan marowak today. And caught a wild Metang, which is nice since I don't have a Metagross yet.