What, no Pokemon Go thread?

3 Alolan Vulpix from about 40 eggs, maybe 10 Grimers, a few Rats, and the rest Meowth and Sandshrew. It's fun to get them from around the world and trade them locally for big distance. I got a Hawaiian Meowth in a trade that re-rolled into a 100% IV

So it looks like Articuno Day means a 3-hour raid on top of every gym that isn't locked to an EX invite in the next cycle - hope you guys have a good number of gyms and a few people to help run them!

13 raids, one shiny, nothing above 93%. Also caught a 100% for one of the people I was raiding with. Good day overall, would've been a lot better if they'd actually put raid passes on sale for it.

Damn. The gym closest to our house had a raid going right as we started breakfast. :/ I need to drag the kids out to see if I can catch anything.

21 captured in 25 raids, no shiny, 2 missed raids because I missed the lobby countdown (those last 10 seconds of the countdown mean nothing), and 2 more raids glitched out due to some error without showing, so who knows if those could have been shiny. Plus, in the last minute of the event, I had to run away from capturing a non-shiny to enter one last raid for a chance at a shiny, this was one of the glitches so I also lost the premium pass.

13 raids, one shiny, nothing above 93%. Also caught a 100% for one of the people I was raiding with. Good day overall, would've been a lot better if they'd actually put raid passes on sale for it.
They did, unless you didn't consider the Anniversary box a sale (20% off if you were going to buy the super incubators anyway)

They did, unless you didn't consider the Anniversary box a sale (20% off if you were going to buy the super incubators anyway)
Really wasn'ta good enough deal. 12, 12 and something more interesting than 30 balls for the bigger box would've been more in line with my hopes

Yeah, it's not a discount on passes - you're spending 480 for two. Ultra balls and incubators are nice, I guess, but they don't let me turn my gold into raids more efficiently than any other time.

Oh well, articuno is the least interesting/useful of the birds for me anyway, so hopefully there'll be a chance to stock up a bit before the others.

I think we did about 15 and I got my shiny (yay magic tablet) on our fourth one and I got one for my son on our sixth one. I then used my phone for my daughter, but sadly wasn’t able to get her one.

My shiny is a 76% with 14 attack and I’ve attached a picture of my son’s that I caught for him. I caught a non shiny 93% for myself and maybe a 91% for my daughter. I can’t remember.

I’m looking forward to Squirtle day. I just need to find a level 3 raid in the morning or something because I found the Win a level 3 or higher raid research (to get a Dratini) and I’ve been holding on to a Catch a Dragon Pokemon research (also for a Dratini) and I’d like to complete them and clear them off before CD starts :)

0B2566CE-BD60-4F54-9D77-AEA610A237A3.png

Post automatically merged:

By the way, I’m really impressed by how many raids some of you got in! We had to drive and walk between gyms. Were yours super close together?

I feel bad that my friend who organized our group and drove didn’t get a shiny :(

There was a group in my city that managed to hit ~40 raids in the window by driving up, letting the raid start, then driving to the next while it got battled and fleeing instead of catching if it wasn't perfect/shiny. If they'd bothered to plan a route ahead of time they probably could've managed a few more without much trouble.

I didn't get a chance to fight in any of the raids yesterday, but I was in Manhattan and got to play regularly. NYC is such a Poke-paradise.

Can't remember who it was from here but someone that's from Pearl City sent me over an egg that finally hatched me a vulpix that I evolved into ninetails. I give you the honour of naming her if you'd like to.

Can't remember who it was from here but someone that's from Pearl City sent me over an egg that finally hatched me a vulpix that I evolved into ninetails. I give you the honour of naming her if you'd like to.
That's me! Or possibly Aussie if you added him. But it's ME because I love Ninetails and he wouldn't care. LOL

Poliʻahu. She's Pele's sister who lives on Mauna Kea and is the goddess of snows. :)

@WasabiPoptart : what's your account name? I have eggs from Texas, Canada, Florida and Taiwan, but none from Hawaii, so I'm wondering if you didn't slip into the "nearby, don't open for eggs" pile :cool: