[Question] What do you like?

I like just sitting on my lawn chair when it's cool out at night and having a beer.

I like having complex and weird dreams like the one I had last night. Kinda sucks that I forget all the details so easily.

I like a good joke that catches me by surprise and makes me lose my control for like 5 minutes.

I like coffee.

I like dogs, and specifically chill cats.

Yoshimickster's beard lasers.

You know, the simple things in life.

Let's see... video games (old, new, PC, console, mobile - none of that shit matters as long as the game is good); a big cup of hot cocoa on a cool, crisp autumn evening; a big cup of tea on a cool, misty winter/spring day; BBQ; thunderstorms; reading in the sun on hot summer days; long hikes through cool forests; summer drives down the coast; bacon double cheese burgers from the burger joint at my university's home town; good whiskey; good beer; and board games with friends.

fade

Staff member
I like etymology. Linguistics in general. Just today, I was looking up other words for earth, and the similarity among languages is striking. You can almost see the branches of the trees. From Al Ardh to Erde to Arde to Earth (not to mention Arda in the Tolkien-verse). Gaia->Ge, Terra->Tierra->Tir. All very interesting.

I like knowing that someone thinks I'm important, flying in a clear blue sky, children's giggles, animal kisses, being strong enough to protect others, teaching someone a life skill, camping, hiking, fighting, history, and reenacting.

I like cats and rainbows and waterfalls.

Man, I could stare at the water rushing over Niagara ffor hours. And staring at that water for hours I want to jump in and go over with it. Wait. I just mean that it's hypnotizing.