[Writing] What do Maniac Mansion, Minority Report, and my book all have in common?

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Stifel :) David is narrating my audiobook (to be released through ACX on Amazon). We have a release schedule for the end of May, and he's about 3/4 of the way finished, so I'm pretty jazzed about the whole thing.

David is a character actor, seen in such films as Minority Report (as Lycon the drug dealer)

The Number 23 (as the hotel clerk)

Gods and Generals (as Rev. David Jenkins)

And in other movies and TV shows, such as A Life Less Ordinary, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, and many others.

What is less well known is that David is one of the original Blue Sky Rangers, the programming team for Mattel's Intellivsion Entertainment Console System. After Intellivision closed its doors, he worked with several other game companies, such as Activision and Jaleco, working on such games as Return to Zork, Maniac Mansion, and Game Factory. Honestly, I think I get more geek thrills out of the fact that I've played some of his computer games than I get out of having seen movies he's been in. :D

Maybe when the sequel comes out I'll have to get a copy of the first one in audio so I can listen to it on the way to and from work before reading the second one to refresh my memory.

HINT HINT HINT.

:)

Maybe when the sequel comes out I'll have to get a copy of the first one in audio so I can listen to it on the way to and from work before reading the second one to refresh my memory.

HINT HINT HINT.

You'll be happy to know that we built a study into my new house, away from all the kids, TVs and other distractions. I just got started on Ch 20. :D

David finished the audio last night, and I approved it this morning. ACX tells me it can take 2-3 weeks for final approval before it shows up on Audible, Amazon and iTunes

HINT HINT HINT.

Psst...i finished the 2nd book today. Still needs editing and polish...but...

Status
Not open for further replies.