Calling @GasBandit

I got this in my e-mail today from my dental school:
So dental students are expected to beg door to door, finding at least 45 teeth they can use for their studies?

"Good morning Sir. Were you aware that most Americans suffer tooth decay, and a 2015 study showed as many as 1/4 of all american suffer untreated decay, commonly known as cavities? I'm an aspiring dental student, and the need now is greater than ever for professionally trained dentists so everyone in the US can enjoy every bite of every meal. I'm here because, as part of my studies, I need teeth to practice on - preferably teeth that are already extracted. Do you have any teeth I can have so I can complete this patriotic work?"

So dental students are expected to beg door to door, finding at least 45 teeth they can use for their studies?

"Good morning Sir. Were you aware that most Americans suffer tooth decay, and a 2015 study showed as many as 1/4 of all american suffer untreated decay, commonly known as cavities? I'm an aspiring dental student, and the need now is greater than ever for professionally trained dentists so everyone in the US can enjoy every bite of every meal. I'm here because, as part of my studies, I need teeth to practice on - preferably teeth that are already extracted. Do you have any teeth I can have so I can complete this patriotic work?"
I'd rather just get a summer job at Guantanamo.

That was my first thought too, but I have a feeling this will be the least difficult part of professional school. I'm also supposed to maintain them in a 1:10 Bleach/Water solution and replace it every 2-3 weeks, properly marked as a "bio hazard".

That was my first thought too, but I have a feeling this will be the least difficult part of professional school. I'm also supposed to maintain them in a 1:10 Bleach/Water solution and replace it every 2-3 weeks, properly marked as a "bio hazard".
Stop they're already dead, and all that.

--Patrick

No, just regular jeans with a bit of stretch to them. Although they do make skinny fit stretch jeans that are basically jeggings.

I love jeggings. Maybe I’ve been off work too long?

In other news, I’m working frantically to get ready for an art show. Once again, I’ll be a last minute hot mess.

I have female coworkers I find attractive, but the furthest I'll go is to surreptitiously steal an extra glance or two at them before getting back to work. So if even I can tell where the line is between what's acceptable and what's not, what's this guy's excuse for going so far past the line that the line is now a dot to him?

I rewrote this post like twelve times because I kept saying stuff I shouldn't. I'll just say this, holy fucking shit, that journal is terrifying.

Dave

Staff member
I rewrote this post like twelve times because I kept saying stuff I shouldn't. I'll just say this, holy fucking shit, that journal is terrifying.
By the way, did any of you see the edit she made to her original post? Dude hunted her down and actually tried to kidnap her.

EDIT Since so many people are asking, I'll expound on why he's in jail. After I received a restraining order, he violated that RO and attempted to kidnap me so that he could "prove" his love to me in whatever twisted way he thought that was possible. Thanks to the outstanding law enforcement officials in my city, his attempt was known ahead of time and I was being monitored, so that as soon as he started his kidnapping attempt, he was apprehended and arrested. Hope that answers that question