We're halfway there!! Just a little more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GasBandit

Staff member
ThatNickGuy said:
I'll come back to respond that:

It's not an argument. Gas basically shat all over something that I strongly believe in to continue his political soapbox. I don't appreciate being called brainwashed when I honestly and truly think (of my own volition, thank you very fucking much) that the world needs to move away from its dependency on burnable products and maybe move to a simpler way of life.

To reiterate, what Gas responded with is not an argument, it's just belittling.
You think THAT was belittling? You think THAT WAS BELITTLING? You've got awful thin skin for an anusfaced maggot who uses his RL picture for his avatar. You want belittling? You got it.

ThatNickGuy said:
We don't NEED all of that. Maybe we should just, you know, cut back on how much energy and electricity.
Wrong. We need more than we already have. Constant rolling brownouts in the western US, for example. China is hungry for every drop of oil our hybrid owners think they're leaving in the ground. Forget saving the world from fossil fuels, guy. Whatever you're not buying, somebody else is, and it's THEIR economy that ends up growing for it while you throttle yours in the name of an imaginary crisis designed to make political hay.

Lower our dependency on it. You know, that whole "the way we live right now" kind of thing? And it's sad if the lifeblood of our civilization is oil, especially since we're draining the supply of it further and fighting over it more and more (see also, Iraq).
Great. Googlily. Moogily. You didn't just make the "no blood for oil" argument did you? [Belittling alert] Of all the asinine... that's like saying "it's sad if the lifeblood of our species is oxygen." It isn't sad, it isn't happy, it IS. Oh, and btw, peak oil is a myth.

Speaking as a Canadian,
(lightbulb goes off) Well, all this delusional pap suddenly has an explanation.

With that said? I don't much appreciate feeling attacked and being called brainwashed. I politely disagreed with you and you're just attacking and insulting.
GTFO my internets, nancy. Until next time, Mr. T sheds a single tear for your unappreciation of my belittling.

M

Mr_Chaz

GasBandit said:
ThatNickGuy said:
I'll come back to respond that:

It's not an argument. Gas basically shat all over something that I strongly believe in to continue his political soapbox. I don't appreciate being called brainwashed when I honestly and truly think (of my own volition, thank you very fucking much) that the world needs to move away from its dependency on burnable products and maybe move to a simpler way of life.

To reiterate, what Gas responded with is not an argument, it's just belittling.
You think THAT was belittling? You think THAT WAS BELITTLING? You've got awful thin skin for an anusfaced maggot who uses his RL picture for his avatar. You want belittling? You got it.

ThatNickGuy said:
We don't NEED all of that. Maybe we should just, you know, cut back on how much energy and electricity.
Wrong. We need more than we already have. Constant rolling brownouts in the western US, for example. China is hungry for every drop of oil our hybrid owners think they're leaving in the ground. Forget saving the world from fossil fuels, guy. Whatever you're not buying, somebody else is, and it's THEIR economy that ends up growing for it while you throttle yours in the name of an imaginary crisis designed to make political hay.

Lower our dependency on it. You know, that whole "the way we live right now" kind of thing? And it's sad if the lifeblood of our civilization is oil, especially since we're draining the supply of it further and fighting over it more and more (see also, Iraq).
Great. Googlily. Moogily. You didn't just make the "no blood for oil" argument did you? [Belittling alert] Of all the asinine... that's like saying "it's sad if the lifeblood of our species is oxygen." It isn't sad, it isn't happy, it IS. Oh, and btw, peak oil is a myth.

[quote:1yeibxxz]Speaking as a Canadian,
(lightbulb goes off) Well, all this delusional pap suddenly has an explanation.

With that said? I don't much appreciate feeling attacked and being called brainwashed. I politely disagreed with you and you're just attacking and insulting.
GTFO my internets, nancy. Until next time, Mr. T sheds a single tear for your unappreciation of my belittling.

[/quote:1yeibxxz]

Didn't you know Nick, people aren't allowed to disagree with Gas. He doesn't understand the concept.

K

Kitty Sinatra

Man, if I didn't prefer pretty near zero moderation, I'd be suggesting that Gas should get a temp ban for that shit. Fuck dude, where did that shit come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.