Well it's over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mathias (banned)

I'm banned.

Oh well. Peace out to all my friends. It's been fun. Internets is always serious business.

Don't use the :trolol: smilies. They're bannable.

Goodbye, Mathias. Try to make sure your incredibly large balls don't snag the threshold on your way out.

--Patrick

Mathias has a lot of personality traits in common with my dad. And my dad's awesome, but more importantly, I'm already used to it, so that's likely why he didn't get under my skin as he did with some others who are doing little jigs right now.

On the down side, if you ever have a son, this means he'll turn out like me. :awesome:

M

makare

Mathias has a lot of personality traits in common with my dad. And my dad's awesome, but more importantly, I'm already used to it, so that's likely why he didn't get under my skin as he did with some others who are doing little jigs right now.

On the down side, if you ever have a son, this means he'll turn out like me. :awesome:

and the horrible reality comes crashing down around Chaz.

I can hear the NOOOOOOOO from here.

Here being fly over country.

*edited to give some, I guess, needed context for some people....*

As usual makare, you're a worthless large sack of flesh. Go enjoy your little "group" in IRC. I'd tell you not to bother posting till you had something worth it, but then you'd never be here. Not that it'd be any big loss.

*That one's for you Mat.

Nothing's going to be good because the shit brained "little clicke" that has been the annoying buzzing noise in the backround for months is banding together again to remove another long standing (longer than most of them) forum member. They say "he does it to himself", bullshit, they're words. You take it however you're going to take it, you let it bother you as much as you want. This little group and their little pedestal get attention because of the sheer volume of whining (they do in private messages and IRC) and now it's finally (as I predicted not a few months back) bleeding onto the forum.

And the other, opposite clique gets on their soapboxes about how people shouldn't face the consequences of their actions, and they're just words. It's two circlejerks running all the time, with interesting discussions occasionally interspersed. Nothing new, though the gloating over Chaz being gone is maybe a different kind of sad.

I wouldn't be surprised if most of makare's life is a projected bullshit fantasy. I'm pissed you're going Mat, I'm even more pissed at the fact that it's due to people like her.
Vrii - Consequence of their actions? What next "You wouldn't download a car"?
Yes. That's what was coming next, exactly. You caught me.

M

makare

Ah well, you're still a c.u.n.t who needs to learn how to hit the reply button.
Fair enough. I will concede that if you did not realize that I was doing a, what I call a Reverse Luke, regarding the paternity of QP then hell yes that did come off as douchery of the extremest sort. Contrary to what you seem to think I do not particularly enjoy kicking someone when he is down.

My irc stormtroopers do it for me (that is a joke)

And the other, opposite clique gets on their soapboxes about how people shouldn't face the consequences of their actions, and they're just words. It's two circlejerks running all the time, with interesting discussions occasionally interspersed. Nothing new, though the gloating over Chaz being gone is maybe a different kind of sad.
Who is gloating?

S

SeraRelm

It's like a self repairing, self inflating piece of bubble wrap. You can pop it and say "ok, that's it. No more popping" but then it's just there... again... filled with air and ready to be popped like a child's hopes and dreams.

(Ten minutes later)

Not helping...

--Patrick
Well, honestly, after you're permabanned, there's nothing really to stop you from raising a shitstorm. What can they do? Extend your permanent ban into an infinite ban? Cosmic ban? I don't think a permaban is exactly a punishment, more an opportunity to fire ze missiles. At that point, all the administrator can do is shut down guest posts and require new members to jump through more hoops which detracts from the site as a whole. The worst punishment would be to force a bad poster to remain, but only have access to the Political subforum, that wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Well, honestly, after you're permabanned, there's nothing really to stop you from raising a shitstorm. What can they do? Extend your permanent ban into an infinite ban? Cosmic ban? I don't think a permaban is exactly a punishment, more an opportunity to fire ze missiles. At that point, all the administrator can do is shut down guest posts and require new members to jump through more hoops which detracts from the site as a whole. The worst punishment would be to force a bad poster to remain, but only have access to the Political subforum, that wretched hive of scum and villainy.
Hey, we're not that bad. I'd wager the General area creates much more drama.

Or to have a bot running that blanks ciphers (not deletes) any post under your name after 1hr.
...if I were going to be mean about it, that is.

Honestly, I think the worst punishment that could be meted out to any forumite (this forum or any other) would be irrelevance.

--Patrick

Nothing's going to be good because the shit brained "little clicke" that has been the annoying buzzing noise in the backround for months is banding together again to remove another long standing (longer than most of them) forum member. They say "he does it to himself", bullshit, they're words. You take it however you're going to take it, you let it bother you as much as you want. This little group and their little pedestal get attention because of the sheer volume of whining (they do in private messages and IRC) and now it's finally (as I predicted not a few months back) bleeding onto the forum.
Though, Shego, he blatantly disregarded the rules. What did he, or you, expect would happen?

He wasn't banned for being reported.

Quoting North Ranger here:

"There are rules that essentially state "don't be a dick".

Mathias was being a dick.

He got banned.

His ban ended... and he acted like a bigger dick.

Dave told him "Stop being a dick or GTFO".

Mathias started acting like an even bigger dick.

He GTFOd."

And now, because he likes the drama, he comes back anyway as a Guest and keeps on being a dick. So...what have we learned, here, exactly?

To be honest though, he's only answering to those looking for trouble with their posts.

IMO if you have a history with the guy and post in his thread about how amusing/fun the situation is and he replies to you he's not really being a dick since you actively went to look for trouble.

You can't cry wolf when that happens. Plenty of other threads to keep you entertained around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.