Websites to sell textbooks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's the end of the term and I want to sell some of my old books that the school wouldn't buy back but googling "sell college books" or "sell textbooks" shows some less than legit looking sites. So anyone know any good sites for it?

Dave

Staff member
If you have a message board for your school, advertise there. Let them know what the book is, what the class is, etc. You can sell them to the students directly who will be taking the class next and they'll love saving the cash.

The bookstore won't like it, but oh well...

fade

Staff member
If you have a message board for your school, advertise there. Let them know what the book is, what the class is, etc. You can sell them to the students directly who will be taking the class next and they'll love saving the cash.

The bookstore won't like it, but oh well...
Yeah, or your university's .forsale newsgroup. Probably be surprised how many people read it. Esp. since Usenet made a comeback.

They are all books that are no longer used in the classes here Dave, that's why they won't buy them back. Some are just older editions which would still work but yeah no message boards, they are a shitty community college who just finally got emails and a web interface for grades this year.

I will check e-campus, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.