Wanna Feel Old?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

makare

Old is more of a continuum. You can be old... and then you can be really old.

GasBandit

Staff member
Heh, in the related links at the bottom, 40 celebrity republicans, and 40 celebrity democrats.

It surprised me to learn that Faith Hill is a democrat and 50 cent is a republican.

Heh, in the related links at the bottom, 40 celebrity republicans, and 40 celebrity democrats.

It surprised me to learn that Faith Hill is a democrat and 50 cent is a republican.
Hell, I think all Rappers are Republicans. All they do is brag about how much money they spend.

@ makare, I'm 23 but I used to watch the classics tv channel alot as a kid. I grew up watching dads army, mchale navy, hogans heroes, kingswood country and the like.

Dave

Staff member
Screenshots from Reddit are just as telling as screenshots from anywhere else and will invariably mirror that agenda which the poster is trying to push.

I could post a lot of screenshots of great things from there.

I've never said there isn't great stuff that happens on Reddit (the Louis CK AMA for example recently), I just feel uncomfortable posting somewhere that leaves open a forum for posting pictures of dead teenage girls for any length of time longer than "no thank you".

Dave

Staff member
That's the /b/ popularity effect on Reddit. The demographic for Reddit is getting younger and younger and it's really been showing. It's basically become a lot like 4Chan and it only seems to be getting worse.

I like how the targeted ads for this site right now are for CougarLife dot com. "Meet sexy young men for free: Search now"

--Patrick

A friend of mine teaches a high school class. He felt really old when he explained what a floppy disk was.

Status
Not open for further replies.